It's entitled "Classical Guitar Spanish shredding lawlz" in my guitar skills section... This is pure improvised, only took like 10 minutes to play, record and mix... Now, I'm not a pro flamenco guitar player, so this is just an attempt.

C4C
Quote by CoreysMonster
wow, did you play that with your fingers?
that was some serious kick-ass stuff. Care to tell us what chord progression you used?

For being an improv, it was really awesome.

care for mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1213120

Thanks a lot mate, the chords used were the classic A minor/ G Major/F Major/ E Major, afterwards I change to E Major/ F Major/ G Major...
Nice one i like. Im a huge flamenco guitar fan. I really like the guitar sound, what mics and micing technique are you using mate?

Crit one of mine (on my page)
^Just in case you are interested, link in sig. It sounded well, not Flamenco just the scale but it sounded nice.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by FretboardToAsh
^Just in case you are interested, link in sig. It sounded well, not Flamenco just the scale but it sounded nice.

i know it wasnt flamenco i was just stating i love all kinds of spanish music. i dont know what do do in UG clubs lol.
Thank you guys, ya, I knew it wasn't flamenco, just an attempt to emulate the flamenco sound, which resulted in what is probably another genre. ha ha