Hello!
I put a lot of effort in this song, I hope many will enjoy it.
Written in Drop C tuning.
Volume and effects setting is tuned to Roland VSC software synthesizer and RSE.

I appreciate any comment, critics.
And C4C!

I would love to play it live, with a band, but I cant find anyone in my city how is capable and willing to play this kid of music
I will record it as sound I have enough money to buy a good mic for my amp and a good sound card.
Attachments:
Starting to Fall.zip
Saw this had no crits, so thought I'd help out.
First, I'll say that its dead awesome. The use of the piano, synth and organ all sound really good. The piano riff in the verse sounds fantastic, and the little link to the chorus is great.

For some cc. Definitely palm mute the open C notes in the chorus, and maybe even the open G notes. It sounds much better that way. You could try this in the verse and inst.1 too, but its not necessary there.
I also think that verse 2/2 (151-157) sounds out of place. Maybe think of a better way to link it to the rest of the track, or remove it completely.
Bridge 2 sounds like the breakdown of a song I wrote; not that this makes a difference to anything, just an interesting note.

Sorry I couldn't help more, but it's actually a really good little track.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1212459
Quote by Tomozaurus
Saw this had no crits, so thought I'd help out.
First, I'll say that its dead awesome. The use of the piano, synth and organ all sound really good. The piano riff in the verse sounds fantastic, and the little link to the chorus is great.

For some cc. Definitely palm mute the open C notes in the chorus, and maybe even the open G notes. It sounds much better that way. You could try this in the verse and inst.1 too, but its not necessary there.
I also think that verse 2/2 (151-157) sounds out of place. Maybe think of a better way to link it to the rest of the track, or remove it completely.
Bridge 2 sounds like the breakdown of a song I wrote; not that this makes a difference to anything, just an interesting note.

Sorry I couldn't help more, but it's actually a really good little track.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1212459

Thanks for your comment!
I forgot to mention that I play most of the open strings with palm mute, and it's coming so natural for me that i usually forget to write it down and in guitar pro especially with RSE it sounds stupid with palm mute.
I have already got some feedback from two friend and my brother and the loved Verse 2/2 :P so i think a leave it as it is unless i have a ground braking idea for a better bridge part for it.
No worries. It just sounded out of place to me, but, its not my song so...

Nice work.
I don't like the drum thing in bar 177. IMO either get rid of it, or change it to a more interesting short drum solo.

Apart from that, I loved it. I loved the mood caused by all the chord changes and the synths.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
-The intro starts it off with a nice eerie feel! i feel like im in a castle haha
-The first riff is excellent, the guitar is generic but the piano brings it out
-The bridge is very spooky and well done
-Same as 1st verse
- I like the chorus, kinda plain but the organ adds a nice touch
-The solo felt more of a bridge to me but is still well done and i like the drums here too
-The Inst 1 is okay, nothing great but not bad
-The bridge brings a more aggresive part but is very short.
-Same as 1st verse
-Same as first chorus
-Verse 2/1 just seems kinda stale to me but not horrible the slightest
- I like the trem. picking here because it isnt used the whole song like alot of death metal
-Same as first chorus
-Inst 2 was good but not much to say
-Bridge and verse the same as above
-Chorus
-I really liked the eerieness of verse 2/2
-Bridge and verse the same
-chorus
-The ourto is a very nice way to end the song

overall 8/10 it is a very good song and i dont even listen to the genre. It is a little repetetive because of the lack of vocals but with vocals it will be a very good song

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1368804
Last edited by clanderson32 at Oct 10, 2010,
This is awesome. My only comment is that it seems to drag on for a bit, but I'm sure that problem can be fixed with vocals. Well done, this is great.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012