Ah, I could really use this.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Posting so I can find this site later.

Thanks man!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
AWESOME WEBSITE BRO! Seriously, been looking for some exercise generator for AGES! Cheers!!
Thanks for the link. I'll have to use this later. Hopefully it will help me out of a rut I've been having as of lately in my playing.
Its pretty good.. but there could be more variation on the exercises... Still pretty damn good though..
bookmark'd.

thanks mon.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I have hundreds of hand excercises to do..

I'm sure you have.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
looks prety cool...BOOKMARKED!!
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Looks good man!
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.