I know this was in the YCYL thread, but it didn't get nearly enough coverage, and I have to take this off my chest.
This is really sad.
Close this if you want to, I just had to take it off my chest.
That's quite the sad story...
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
That was scary just to see the title when I opened it, I have the exact same name as him except my surname has one different letter.
Quote by opc100
No, Baby P didn't get NEARLY enough coverage
Yeah :\ Front page news on most tabloids for months. 'news just in, he's still dead!'

Sad story though.
Quote by opc100
No, Baby P didn't get NEARLY enough coverage

I mean on UG. Haven't seen anyone mention him outside of YCYL.
Quote by jimmyled

That's because the pit should be full of fun and laughter!
hello
I guess he was...beaten to the punch...

There is no way I am not going to hell...
Quote by jimmyled

The press angried up my blood enough with the amount of coverage. I don't want to come to UG and see it. Should never have got any coverage, all the press did was scare people into thinking that social services are all idiotic sadists.
Thats just disgusting that someone can do that to such a young child...and witnesses that dont tell authorities...wtf! I couldnt live with myself if i witnessed that and didnt tell police...
yeah this blows, what is the YCYL thread?
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Quote by drugfreeboy
yeah this blows, what is the YCYL thread?

You cry you lose.
Sick bastards.
I hope they rot in hell for doing this to him, how could anyone ever bring themself to puch a baby so hard that they swallow a tooth! Who could even punch a baby anyway!
Other injuries aswell were just horrifying

RIP