Which would you pick? My phone just died on me so I have to buy a new one. Its going to cost me $200 for any one of these phones so price isn't really an issue as far as which one I should pick. I mostly text which is why I want a phone with a qwerty keypad. Whats your opinion?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Preferably the one with the smallest screen in the front, which makes it harder to get broken.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
The Env touch is awesome.

Extremely high resolution screen, good keyboard, I'm getting that in december when my original env contract is up.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Extremely high resolution screen, good keyboard, I'm getting that in december when my original env contract is up.

And it breaks every month plus a handful of bugs and a terrible battery life.

Other than that, no complaints.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Yea I def agree but the battery life sucks. The env 3 has the real keyboard on it which is nice since I like to use t9 but I doubt I would use it when I can just use the qwerty....

The Alias 2 is really cool and has better battery life than the env touch but no touch screen or as nice of a camera... but I feel like it would be more durable. I am not really a fan of touch screens but then again I dont mind them. For the money the env touch gives the most bang for your buck but the Alias 2 is not without its charm.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Env3. Touch screens suck for texting, you can't look away. Sure there' the keyboard, but you have to open it for that. Less discreet. The Alias 2 has a hinge for where it bends and that gets in the way for texting with it sideways. My brother has the Env3 and likes it.
EnV Touch. Had it before I got this POS BB Storm, and I loved it. I got great battery life, though the UI was laggy at times, and the keyboard/touch screen were really nice to have. I just wish the screen was capacitive instead of resistive. :/
Env3, my mom has one.
it's amazing.
Do NOT get the Alias 2.
you will regret it after about a week.
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
Env3. Touch screens suck for texting, you can't look away. Sure there' the keyboard, but you have to open it for that. Less discreet. The Alias 2 has a hinge for where it bends and that gets in the way for texting with it sideways. My brother has the Env3 and likes it.

Who says hes in school ? I only ask cause I cant imagine anywhere else you would need to be discreet about texting

Regardless, I hate touch screens.

Stepco's Master
Env3 is the best I have one and I love it.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Who says hes in school ? I only ask cause I cant imagine anywhere else you would need to be discreet about texting

Regardless, I hate touch screens.

Work? Most people who aren't in school, children, or retired work. Texting is frowned upon by most employers. Also, texting one handed and being able to look away is good for other times, like when there's something in your other hand.
^ Oh, I suppose youre right for alot of jobs/careers. My job I can text as long as I dont abuse it. Oh and I can text without looking on qwerty opened phone.

Quote by mreed1990
Env3 is the best I have one and I love it.

Sept that it looks like an ugly calculator

Stepco's Master
Last edited by yellowfrizbee at Oct 9, 2009,
Quote by AustinxAtomic
Env3, my mom has one.
it's amazing.
Do NOT get the Alias 2.
you will regret it after about a week.

Why would I regret it?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Env Touch. I've had it for 2 months and I love it. My mom has the Env3 and I've used it a few times. Definitely not worth getting if the Touch in a option. I've never used the Alias 2 so I can't tell you anything about that.