Just worth noting you can get a newer 160GB version of that iPod for $15 more. Never used a Zune but iPods are very good indeed.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Just worth noting you can get a newer 160GB version of that iPod for $15 more. Never used a Zune but iPods are very good indeed.

The Zune has the bigger screen but the iPod seems to have better reliability but the older iPods seem to have better sound quality.
Quote by Antis0cial
if you want reliable get this

it will chew your cassettes, how is that reliable

EDIT: oh ye go for ipod
If you can't stand Itunes and Like your videos in big screen...then Zune

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Creative.

+1
you know, ive owned 8 different guitars over my lifetime, and right now i have 3. i wanna know what the hell happened...i mean the picks and cables are understandable, they disappear into thin air all the time, but guitars?

Love my 80GB Zune and no copyright protected file bull**** and having to deal with iTunes... woohoo!
get a zune...ive had one for three years and ive dropped and all kinds of things and it still looks and works perfect.

if you buy an ipod you have to pay for songs and ipod will unleash its mind control
"you have a short attention span...

NO were not."-metalocalypse
Quote by dethbymetal15
get a zune...ive had one for three years and ive dropped and all kinds of things and it still looks and works perfect.

if you buy an ipod you have to pay for songs and ipod will unleash its mind control

FALSE
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by dethbymetal15

So I have to buy my mp3s in order for them to work on an iPod?
Quote by metaldud536
The Zune has the bigger screen but the iPod seems to have better reliability but the older iPods seem to have better sound quality.

Actually no. My Ipod is a 5th gen video Ipod, I haven't been able to replace it yet. I have actually had to send it in or get it replaced, I kid you not, 12 times. I got mine during the huge problem they had with batteries, and I never got the problem resolved. Apple Customer Service ftw... But the newer Ipods are focused on being all-around devices, and the sound quality suffers. If you want the absolute best sound quality in a portable device get a Zune.
Plus, my brother has never had any problems with his Zune, despite what Apple fanboys suggest.
Zunes don't go obsolete in 4 months like iPods do, they update themselves, you can sync them wirelessly with your computer network (if you have the capability), they have larger, nice glass screens, when you whip out a Zune people are like "whoa! what's that thing! cool!" wheras the appeal to iPods is very small, EVERYONE has one....
Quote by metaldud536
So I have to buy my mp3s in order for them to work on an iPod?

no
I like my zune
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
if your a law abiding citizen

Quote by -heartbreaker-
Zunes don't go obsolete in 4 months like iPods do, they update themselves, you can sync them wirelessly with your computer network (if you have the capability), they have larger, nice glass screens, when you whip out a Zune people are like "whoa! what's that thing! cool!" wheras the appeal to iPods is very small, EVERYONE has one....

I think Apple presses a button when they come out with a new model that makes all Ipods stop working.
I completely forgot about the Zune Pass thing though, there are unlimited downloads for only $15 a month. As compared to buying every single song on Itunes.
just get a zune they look nicer and ipods....everyone has one, dont support trends

I prefer the Zune, but I kept my iPod since I have some DRM'd content from iTunes that I would rather not download or buy again.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.