Searched and didn't find anything.
I'm getting a new phone at the end of November, and I'm still trying to decide which one I want. I have AT&T and I'm looking at either the Samsung Solstice, Impression, or possibly an iPhone, since it will be my birthday present (my upgrade is 5 days before my bday). I've heard the Impression is impressive almost all over, but I like the look and feel of the Solstice except people say the Solstice has software bugs. Price really isn't an option for the reasons I stated, and I obviously really want a touchscreen phone. I'm SO ****ING TIRED of this piece of **** free Razr i've been stuck with for 2 years (http://www.livingroom.org.au/cameraphone/images/motorola-black-razr-v3.jpg). It freezes every time I hang up a call, send a text, take a picture, everything. I could rant for a long time about every bug and flaw on this phone, but that's not the point of this thread.

I want to know what is the best touchscreen phone you can get from AT&T, and I'd like testimonies from people who have or do own them.

Also, I text alot so any outstanding QWERTY phones would be good suggestions.

And feel free to discuss phones at your whim.
I'm rockin this bad-boy

I highly recommend it
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Apple sold 1 million iphones in its first weekend release ... that kind of says something. Besides its the best smartphone out there in my Opinion than again everyone has different taste. But as money is not a issue for you i would reccomend the iphone 3GS but if i were you i would also take into account that Apple will probably be releasing a new phone in september 2010 so yeah you could just go for something cheap and wait a bit.
Quote by Kasabian_LSF
Apple sold 1 million iphones in its first weekend release ... that kind of says something. Besides its the best smartphone out there in my Opinion than again everyone has different taste. But as money is not a issue for you i would reccomend the iphone 3GS but if i were you i would also take into account that Apple will probably be releasing a new phone in september 2010 so yeah you could just go for something cheap and wait a bit.

I can't get something cheap and wait, because my UPGRADE and my birthday are at the end of november, so I wouldn't even be able to get the new iPhone in 2010. Plus, I'm trying to not follow the crowd since like 6 kids in my english class have iPhones. I want the Solstice most of all and I want some info on it
Quote by foob85
I can't get something cheap and wait, because my UPGRADE and my birthday are at the end of november, so I wouldn't even be able to get the new iPhone in 2010. Plus, I'm trying to not follow the crowd since like 6 kids in my english class have iPhones. I want the Solstice most of all and I want some info on it

Mm i can't agree with you more dude everywhere i go there is always someone with an iphone its getting annoying really.

Although heres my advice go with the iphone its practically a phone and ipod in one so its great for your music which i take it your into to and not to mention the ton of apps you get. I don't know much about the Samsung but my finger is pointing that it runs on symbian OS which is a lot slower. Plus the iphone has landscape typing i find it pretty awesome chatting while listening to music its awesome.. yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0jNdx088U check that out

P.s if you do get a iphone get a white one so whenever you run into another iphone user who has a black iphone you can feel better about the fact that you paid more
Last edited by Kasabian_LSF at Oct 9, 2009,