Well i was surfing guitarcenter.com today. Apparently they've lowered the schecter devil custom by like 250 dollars. Anyone know how long it's going to be like that or why it's so cheap right now? I've been wanting one of those for ages and i think i may be able to get it by december. I'm just hoping that price will hold.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Guitar-Research-Devil-Custom-Electric-Guitar-104802467-i1394378.gc
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
Quote by SlashYourFug
Oooh, I've played that guitar. I'm not particularly fond of the look, but it has a damn good sound and feel. If I were you, I'd try to get it ASAP. It's marked way down right now, and probably won't stay that way.

I know but i don't have the money right now. I'm really ticked because i know i can't get it this month... Ugh... I'd like to call in a Christmas gift but my family won't be helping me out till closer till then. I'm only 17 unfortunately... I don't have a job right now either. Damned economy lol... Does anyone know how long it's going to stay down. If i'm lucky maybe in november i'll have the cash but no sooner than then probably.
See if you can get some store financing. If not, card it, dude!!
Guitar & Bass
Quote by Hosscat

Thanks for the idea. Could i finance it with cash or would that have to be through a credit deal. I can't work with credit unfortunately.
Quote by Hosscat

He's under 18, which means he cant apply for credit.

And sadly, I dont think GC offers cash-layaway.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
Tell your parents you don't want to even see it till Christmas day. Maybe they will buy it and Christmas day would be sick.