Hey all. I was wondering if anyone would be able to tab out a little song for me. Forgive me for being a tone deaf n00b but I'm just no good at figuring out existing songs.

Anyway, back in 1994 - 95 Naoto Shibata of the Japanese metal band "Anthem" made these two absolutely KILLER albums featuring hard rock/metal arrangements of classic songs from a video game series called "Castlevania". They were called "Perfect Selection: Dracula Battle" (1 & 2) Nowdays, despite their popularity on the internet, the CDs are VERY rare to come by. The first CD's arrangement of "Bloody Tears" is often wrongly attributed to cradle of filth if you can imagine.

So the song I was wondering if someone with godlike powers would be able to put into guitar pro is called "Reincarnated Soul". It's from the second CD.

Here's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SewJeCVpZKg

I'm afraid I, but a mere mortal, am Incapable of tabbing this. So I ask those of great strength to aid me.

Also, be sure to check out the rest of the songs from the albums (youtube it) as well. They're awesome

Thanks!