What do you guys think?

I wanted to do something different, more modern perhaps. A little edgy, but not too edgy.

It's still in the early stages, I'm not ready for a prototype yet. But if you've got any feedback, let me know.

i'd say making the bottom more symetrical would make it look better. Make the curve apex under the bridge. I also think it would make the angle coming into your stright line on the waist/bout more intesne
no sir away a papaya war is on
Quote by Metalhead_28
I wanted to do something different
Ever consider doing an LPdc, only perfectly symmetrical? Maybe steal the headstock from a V, and make the neck/board from maple?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by telemetal
im liking jared's idea, that looks great

it's still rough. the idea was to just show slight curvature under the bridge. i think the headstock if done the way i said. (not how it looks there) would look badass.
Thanks for the input guys.
Yeah, it's not a replacement for my current shape, it's just an alternative.

I've been playing one of my own guitars for a while now, and at times I think it's almost too classy if that makes any sense. I want something a little more angular, but not in BC Rich territory. Something to inspire some out there playing if you know what I mean. I want a fusion guitar....not a classic style.

I think I like the idea of rounding off that corner a little bit...but I don't know about the finned headstock. I'm going to work on that shape a little more.

Also this shape will allow for doing a bolt-on, which I've been thinking about doing for a while.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Ever consider doing an LPdc, only perfectly symmetrical? Maybe steal the headstock from a V, and make the neck/board from maple?

That's the thing, I hate LP's and I hate double cut LP's even more.
I like a longer top horn, so I'm pretty much married to that philosophy.
I've been looking at it a bit more and I quite like it, although I agree with the others about rounding off the point and making it flow better.

One thing I noticed though, will the high e string tuner get it the way of your hand when you play on the first fret?
Yeah, the tuners are definitely in the wrong place in that picture.

I've been tweaking it a little bit, I'll share some new pics later.
i would like to see a 4 cutaway style guitar, like a warlock, youknow, with more horns.... i like brutal!

i guess have a look at some moser/bernie rico jr' guitars.... some are pretty awesome.

i like the shape, but the bottom doesnt flow quite right, and like jim, i think that double's are overdone. but atleast yourmaking your own...so yeh
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
I like the bottom just fine. just round that little corner a bit there.

imo moser guitars are way too gimmicky. i despise gimmicky guitars. that's the problem right there; finding a balance between new and unique, gimmicky and outrageous.
I want to offer this with either the 3+3 or the inline, and I've refined the inline a little bit, and I've also tweaked the body shape a great deal, I don't know how obvious that will be. Here are some better pictures using my new software!

I really like that headstock.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
I like that headstock alot more. What program is that?
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Might I suggest some bevels on the outside of the cutaways in addition to the ones you already have on the inside? Looks great.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

I'm liking!

Your stuff is already pretty modern as far as I'm concerned though.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Metalhead_28
I want to offer this with either the 3+3 or the inline, and I've refined the inline a little bit, and I've also tweaked the body shape a great deal, I don't know how obvious that will be. Here are some better pictures using my new software!

*pics*

Now that's a nice-looking guitar.