Hey, I have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom and since a while the volume knob for the bridge pickup isn't working how it's supposed to be. There no difference between 1 and 10, so it's either at full volume or no volume at all. Anyone know what te problem could be?
I don't know what the exact problem is, but it's relatively inexpensive and easy to replace a bad pot.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
If you have full volume, then I doubt the pickup is the issue.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
with any luck, yeah. actually, i'm not sure how the pickup could be broken to cause that problem, it's bound to be the pot, wires, or something like that. The pickup is always outputting full volume, it's the pots and other assorted electronics which allow you to manipulate what the pickup is putting out. As far as i'm aware, anyway.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yea of course, dumb question of me.. I guess ill change the pot then, thanks!
One kid I knew had this problem... turned out it was a cord. It was a stereo cord, which gave him a constant output.