Anyone know of any good, reputable, not going to steal my money/not going to get me thrown into jail novelty ID sites? I wouldn't be buying alcohol or tobacco illegally, but if there's a show that I want to go that's not all ages I WILL not want to use it to get in.

So yeah, here's some sites that i found off the top of Google. No credit card needed is a must.

http://www.fakeidcenter.com/fakeids.html
http://i-d-e-n-t-i-c-a-l.com/ids-six.html
http://fakeidscan.com/novelty_fake_id_order.html (This one says to send info and payment to the same address as fakeidcenter.com, scam?)

So yeah, i dunno if you guys can help me out with this one. I'm in WA state, and the music scene sucks unless you're 21, so as I said above, I WILL not use it to get me into those shows. And I won't use it for alcohol or tobacco.

Help is greatly appreciated
Quote by Tire Me.
Make your own? Photoshop?

And are you saying you will or will not use it against the law?

Well... let's just say that if I did want to use it to get into shows not entirely legally, I would be able to get past the bouncer.

However, my official stance is that it would be used only for novelty purposes, and no illegal activity will take place(can I get in trouble here for saying otherwise? I believe so, so I'm sticking to it.)

And not only is my computer photoshop incapable, but like... I need something legit, obviously, for if there ever was a bouncer looking at it for some reason.
Wait........ why is "will" big, but "not" small?

Wouldn't it be the other other way around? And why did you even change the font size in the first place? No one on here cares what you do in your free time.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by RG5EX1
Wait........ why is "will" big, but "not" small?

Wouldn't it be the other other way around? And why did you even change the font size in the first place? No one on here cares what you do in your free time.

Meh... I've gotten in trouble for saying Im gonna do illegal stuff on forums before. I don't want to get banned. So, I was implying that I will use it to get into shows that aren't all-ages, even though I'm under 21.

Thus, my implication would be that it would need to pass a bouncer.

So where can I get a novelty ID that would be capable of working for illegal applications? I won't be using it for illegal applications. Does that protect me?

Edit: I lied about my age on this when I created it. I'm about to be 18.
Quote by lucertia.
November 1988 you were born....i is confuzed

This.

How about you just wait another month?
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
it's better to get the ID of someone that looks like you. even if you don't use it for things like alcohol or tobacco, if the bouncer were to give it to a cop it's a felony, bruh ...

besides, those sites are all scams. it's never THAT easy to get a fake.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
it's better to get the ID of someone that looks like you. even if you don't use it for things like alcohol or tobacco, if the bouncer were to give it to a cop it's a felony, bruh ...

Alright, thanks bro. I hadn't thought of the felony thing. Yeah... I guess Ill just have to talk to some buddies about it.
Quote by primusfan

Best thing you can do. My buddy has an id of his friend who looks exactly like him. He uses it for all his underaged drinking needs.

Not that I condone underaged drinking.

>_>

<_<
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
In the US your screwed, novelty or otherwise there still illegal, in the UK you can get one for "novelty purposes" im 15 and own one, and i regularly by alcohol tobacco and get into 18 plus gigs, but in the US there highly illegal, even for "novelty purposes", unless its like a novelty themed ID like for instance and official booby inspector ID, any ID made to imitate an official proof of age ID or drivers licences is highly illegal, and chances are if the police are called, you will be charged with identity fraud, because there will be someone somewhere with your name whose 21.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
i thought about getting a realistic fake drivers licence...but decided against it because - yeah, it would be cool to be able to drive on the road- but if i got in an accident and killed someone, the guilt would rip me to shreds.

*sigh* guess i'd better just get driving lessons