Selling these items pm me!
i think UG should have a sub forum to the gear ads... for like recording equipment. not just guitars and amps and that stuff
Bump!
i think UG should have a sub forum to the gear ads... for like recording equipment. not just guitars and amps and that stuff
Bumpidy bump
Ibanez rg2ex2: $200. (purchased for 300). Boss ch-1: 40. Dunlop Wah pedal:$ 50. And I'mlocated in the u.s
I'll take the CH-1 for $40 shipped to so cal (with a short cable maybe?). Is it still available?
Yes sir it is still available. I'm sorry to say I do not a have a short cable with my anymore. But you can get em cheap at guitarcenter or a local music store. PM me and we can work the rest out.
I'm going to have to hold off on that for a couple weeks...running short on funds. Sorry. I'll check back!
Wow its amazing how all this can change in 1 day. O well thanks anyway. Both Pedals still available!
I might be able to pick that bad boy up after all...I'll let you know for sure in the next day or two...lol
Alright then