I searched this and there were no clear answers so has anyone hear ever used binaural beats? and do they actually work? they are sound waves that are supposed to make you feel high and it sounds cool but i have trouble believing it
Works for headache relief on some people from what I've heard, but can also cause headaches.

It doesn't get you high.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski

Just smoke pot like the rest of us.

EDIT:

Ever since that XKCD comic, I puroposly read things mishyphenated, so I read OP's title as "No talent ass-clown"
Last edited by whitenihilist at Oct 9, 2009,
it dont
it jus makes u think that ur getting high
Gear
2009 Schecter Solo 6 DSG limited 1 of 50 in the USA
Ovation Celebrity
TC Electronic: Polytune
Digitech RP355 Multieffects Pedal
Quote by HeyItsChenny
thank you very much, Seaweed
Not sure if they can make you feel high, but I have used them for study and noticed a difference but it's possibly just placebo effect (which is fine by me tbh)
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I use them often to get to sleep and concentrating on reading, writing, studying, etc.
Evolution 101

Get down Moses - part another sea,
Carve another tablet out of L.S.D.
Quote by MichaelBolton
I searched this and there were no clear answers so has anyone hear ever used binaural beats? and do they actually work? they are sound waves that are supposed to make you feel high and it sounds cool but i have trouble believing it

its true they exist i remeber listen to some when i was high one...scared the living **** out of everything was shaking going blurry and all the bad trip ****...but yea they exist
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
People should post examples of these "binaural beats"...

If only Google existed!

For what it's worth, they work if you let them.
You're*