If any techy type people out there can help, it'd be much appreciated.

On my PS3, recently my NAT type just randomly went to 'Failed' and I don't know why. I enabled the DMZ with the PS3 IP Adress, my Upnp is enabled, and i'm not sure what else I can do? I've done everything i've seen in the googling ive done besides the one guy who said port forwarding (I don't actually know what that is)

It fails on both a Wired and Wireless connection.

^Erm, I don't think PS3's get banned. Sony doesn't have Top Notch mods like here

According to google, My Network is just being a dick. Problem is, I don't know how to Un-Dick it, so to speak.
Well, considering I can still sign on to PSN, just can't connect to anything, I'm pretty sure i'm not banned. I'm an angel, dontchaknow.

I guess i'll give my internet guy a call tommorow, see if he knows what's going on with it.

I was really excited to play Dragon Rising online tonight.

Oh well, Thanks guys.
You'll need to open some ports so others can connect to you.
www.portforward.com
This website has step by step instructions on how to do it. Just choose your router/modem then choose PS3.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by Tubyboulin
^Erm, I don't think PS3's get banned. Sony doesn't have Top Notch mods like here

According to google, My Network is just being a dick. Problem is, I don't know how to Un-Dick it, so to speak.

Pfft more like mods that ban you for sneezing
Quote by The Contagen
You need to open a UDP port (or something like that) on your computer.

This, although its UPnP, not UPD.

You need to access your router's settings through your default gateway on your computer, then open up the port that your PS3 uses.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by Tubyboulin
If any techy type people out there can help, it'd be much appreciated.

On my PS3, recently my NAT type just randomly went to 'Failed' and I don't know why. I enabled the DMZ with the PS3 IP Adress, my Upnp is enabled, and i'm not sure what else I can do? I've done everything i've seen in the googling ive done besides the one guy who said port forwarding (I don't actually know what that is)

It fails on both a Wired and Wireless connection.

Us amish don't take kindly to your type aroun' here.
Quote by thenextkirk92
You'll need to open some ports so others can connect to you.
www.portforward.com
This website has step by step instructions on how to do it. Just choose your router/modem then choose PS3.

Did that, Still failed. My UPnP is still enabled, so I went back to the DMZ settings and changed it from IP adress to the MAC adress, and it still fails. *tears out hair*

Uggh. My ISP is a local company (read: one guy) so I can't really get a response on Thanksgiving Weekend.
Quick fix:

Move to the states. Thanksgiving isn't until November, and then you could call your guy and get the fix.
Cyanide Drip

Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.

Quote by larrytheguitar
I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.
Quote by sykohyko
Quick fix:

Move to the states. Thanksgiving isn't until November, and then you could call your guy and get the fix.

Thank you, Sir.

@ 2 min PSN setup guy - Well, yeah. I had mine setup before fine. As I said, it just kinda failed at some point.