I have an Ibanez RG 350EX with a floyd rose (licensed). The problem is that my whammy bar has really become loose out of socket. I'm still able to use it but it just falls out when I bend over even slightly. Anyone has any idea as to how to tighten the whammy bar in it's socket?
are you absolutely, 100% positive it's an LFR? Normally, those have edge 3's on 'em, and they don't have threads on the bar or in the socket, meaning there's nothing you can do.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
What model is it? Edge I,II,III TRS/TRS lo-pro?
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Edge 3. The thing is that there is a way to tighten the whammy bar in the socket. A luthier showed me once but it has escaped my attention. Plus that guy lives far away and I don't have his contact no. So I was hoping I could do it on my own.
Quote by Heminator89
Edge 3. The thing is that there is a way to tighten the whammy bar in the socket.

Really? Hell. That would've been nice to have known. I've just been putting up with it.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD