Quote by unclerico
Yes, he did deserve the award.

No, he did not deserve the award.

The following sentence is true.

The previous sentence is false.
You're*
Dem nobel people are racist, they just gave it to him cuz he was black, methinks.

preposterous.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
He definitely doesn't deserve it for his presidency, because we're only 10 or so months in on that. But considering where he came from and what he did to become president, I do think he deserves it.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
He did try to make communications with the middle east more...friendly, and he is pushing for more education and universalized health care so that everyone can at least try to get health care. I dont think he actually deserved something like the nobel peace prize, but it does seem like he's trying.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
I do not feel he has done anything note-worthy. Obvious democrat and Obama supporter Rachel Maddow made the case that some people who get the award get it for effort and good intentions. She then said that because Obama had run for presidency and having high hopes for change and ending wars and such he deserves it. They showed many examples of people in the same situation. I still feel that he has done nothing to deserve it, and apparently he doesn't either.
Nah, I don't think so
Giving someone the Nobel Peace Prize just for not being George W. Bush seems a little ridiculous as does giving it to someone in the hopes that they will be spurred on to earn it after having obtained it
I think the amount of research they put into finding the nobel prize winners, is more valid than a few opinions in the pit
Poll? ???
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Don't make duplicates of current threads.

Poll or not, only one thread is necessary.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I still say hasn't done anything yet.

Agreed.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by CODE
No, it's cool, the board will just guess what you want to do if you type it.

Thanks but how do I do a poll? I was just looking for opinions. Thanks in advance.