So, my friend is considering getting a flying V (he's not sure what brand yet) but he does not have enough money currently to pay for the whole thing at once if he gets a high end model like he'd prefer to.

Does anybody know much about Guitarcenter's payment plans? And if he can pay it out over time, how high is the interest, if there is any? We're both having trouble finding info on this on the site.

Thanks for any help
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
you can usually get 12-18months no interest financing with the guitar center preferred player card. i did that with my taylor acoustic. i had to put down like $800 and then financed the remaining $900 over the next year. even if the promotion isn't running just tell the salesman like listen i'll buy the guitar but I need to have at least a year of no intererst financing..don't let them get you on the 3month thing cause it's horse****, but they usually have those promotions every other weekend it seems. especially columbus day is this weekend i think so they'll prob have a financing special for it. hope that helps
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
oh and if you end up not paying it in the 0% interest time frame the rate is around 19% so make sure you don't forget any payments because then you're paying a **** load more than you have to
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
http://tinyurl.com/ylysh84

guitar center has bill me later for online orders :/
i know ive seen them with payment plans, but i cant find anything specific on the site. all the store in question and ask.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by redhotsexmagic
you can usually get 12-18months no interest financing with the guitar center preferred player card. i did that with my taylor acoustic. i had to put down like $800 and then financed the remaining $900 over the next year. even if the promotion isn't running just tell the salesman like listen i'll buy the guitar but I need to have at least a year of no intererst financing..don't let them get you on the 3month thing cause it's horse****, but they usually have those promotions every other weekend it seems. especially columbus day is this weekend i think so they'll prob have a financing special for it. hope that helps

That's exactly what we needed. Thanks.

The only thing is, he doesn't have one of those cards... How do you get one? If it involves buying a guitar from GC, he's bought a Les Paul Studio and a low-end PRS from them, so that should be no issue.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger