OK, sorry if this is a repost but who here thinks the Colts are going to the Super Bowl? Payton is looking really sharp now and he is good.

Who else?
Either you had a typo, or you're a major band wagon jumper. I would know that his name was PEyton

Dallas is going for NFC though
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
Quote by unclerico
OK, sorry if this is a repost but who here thinks the Colts are going to the Super Bowl? Payton is looking really sharp now and he is good.

Who else?

is it really week six already? I think the colts have a good chance of going.

For the NFC, (even though I hate Brett Favre) the Vikings are looking pretty sharp. I know it's early, but they're looking good. And of course, the Giants are good.

I think the 49ers are gonna be a dangerous wildcard team if they make it. Especially, if Frank Gore returns and Micheal Crabtree has even a halfway decent (probably won't, but I can hope). Vernon Davis and the defense isn't looking bad either. Atlanta will be a good test.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
nahh chill with that **** son... Colts are weak compared to the Jaguars. I'm thinking the NFC Championship is gonna be Giants/ Saints and the AFC game is gonna be Ravens/Pats, from there its a tossup