i've got somewhere around a hundred bucks [maybe a little more] to drop, and i really don't know what to do with it

i had an idea, and i'm not trying to waste time, but i wanna be convinced that i should buy your pedal. sell it to me, salesperson style.

right now i've got a cry baby wah [actually looking to sell this lol], a boss ns-2 noise suppressor, a boss tu-2 tuner, and i've got built in distortion, delay & reverb on my VT30, but hey, try to sell me yours anyway!

could be a useless thread, or could be a win-win.
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
Sounds to me like you need a Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Signatures are overrated.
You need a Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter. 2 Octaves up or down, and various spots and harmonies in between.
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
Quote by seanie!
Sounds to me like you need a Boss MT-2 Metal Zone

i have one of these and its awesome!
not interested in the MT-2, sorry. sounds like bees

prices too please

oh, and i'll have more money in a week, but i'd like to drop it now
~~~~~~
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
price on the ps-5? interested in the t. arm function..

i
~~~~~~
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
I dunno how much its worth down there in the USA, I'm looking for $90 CAN. And your the first person I've met interested in a pitch shifter other than the Digitech Whammy lol
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
i heard the whammy's a POS.

hoping for something a little cheaper, i can pm you back in two weeks though once i see my next paycheck cause it's a cool little effect but i dont really know how it would fit into my bands thrashy/punky style
~~~~~~
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
I love the Whammy, I prefer it to the PS-5 but there is the fact it costs like $300 more and the PS-5 is a good pedal for the money. If you're still interested then send me a PM but I'm m actively trying to sell it so it could be gone.
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
i have my digitech rp200A series pedal. has everything you could ever need to make any tone any sound for any style.. has delays compressors effects distortion, flangers phasers anything you could think of send me a message for specifics, has 120 "banks" 40 preset 80 changeable
Gear
Schecter Hellraiser
Custom Built Les Paul
Ibanez Rg5ex1
line 6 DI-silver
Bugera 6260
line 6 spider ii

To Set The Ocean On fire

Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends
um I have the Boss CE-5 and the Boss CH-1 which are both pretty similar, I'm thinking of getting rid of one of them. I need to play around with them a bit more though, cause I might have some songs where it's like one chorus during the verse, then a different one for the chorus/bridge ect so I'd have reason to use them both. They're both 90 new so I'd probably sell one of them for like $50.
I've got a MXR Phase 90 for sale. Only $50 plus shipping. It works great and is in great condition. PM me if you're interested. Here's a couple pics.
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr151/zakkwyldefan79/MXR%20Phase%2090%20GFS%20Pickups/201_1953.jpg
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr151/zakkwyldefan79/MXR%20Phase%2090%20GFS%20Pickups/MXRPhase90.jpg
http://photobucket.com/stopreferencing

Skreddy Ernie - The Zero's way more up my alley, though this thing is quite good - one of the best muffs I've heard. $315

Devi Ever/Effector 13/Ooh La La Truly Beautiful Disaster - Oscillating fuzz, 8-bit-style fuzz, feedback loop, photo-eye expression control, pretty insane. $200

MJM Britbender - terrific condition, great tonebender sounds, need the funds $125

EHX Wiggler - In fine condition, with PSA. Warm, tube trem. $120

Analog Sample Rate Reducer - Similar to the Bugbrand Bugcrusher, does the 8-bit-style sounds alright. Gold swirly paint. $120

Keeley-modded Ibanez AD-9 - the one with all the mods - mix exp jack, rate exp jack (glide tempo, really cool), improved fidelity, true-bypass, and that neat oscillation switch. These are $400 new. This one, yours for $220

Large Beaver - Built to Violet Ram's Head Big Muff specs (different specs than they give you parts/instructions for in the kit), fancy cap substitutions, sounds neat. $90

Ronsound Flender - Fender Blender clone, gets way closer to the original than the reissue. $120

Lovetone Ringstinger clone - "Beesting." Matrix Ring Modulator and Octave Fuzz. Does lots of awesome weird stuff. $300

Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz - great superfuzz/beebaa tones with a great treble/bass eq - just don't need 2 at the moment $85

BYOC 250 clone - Works great, just don't need it. $40

MOOG EP-2 - too many expression pedalzz $25
-Rocktron Bashee Talkbox. Used Twice, very clean and all original.

-Digitech Grunge distortion. My first pedal ever; very good condition.

-EHX XO Little Big Muff. Great condition, like new in box.

-Zoom Power Driver 5000 [all original, with manual]

-Line6 MM-4 [and I can make a toggle box for the double preset mod] (SALE PENDING )

-Stargazer FX Modded Boss MT-2; fixed the crazy 'fixed-wah' sound. Gave it a much fuller drive sound and the feeling of the distortion is astronomical. When powered by adapter, and no input cable, it can act as a standalone monophonic synthesizer. But when running off of dying, or dead, batteries, it will use all the energy in the battery and will still produce a very smooth fuzzier sound at lower power levels, even when the LED wont shine. And the bypass will still work too!

-Stargazer FX True Bypass Box; Red LED, "Bulbasaur" pokemon sticker on white MXR sized metal enclosure, True bypass and metal jacks. Handwired and battery operated. (Batt only required for LED.)

-Boss DD-20 Giga Delay [perfect condition]

-Digitech Digidelay [got it like 3 days ago in a trade, perfect condition]
Quote by RDX1138
You need a Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter. 2 Octaves up or down, and various spots and harmonies in between.

That.

If you haven't played with an octaver you don't know what you're missing.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Boss ch-1 chorus pedal? Pm me your answer
i think UG should have a sub forum to the gear ads... for like recording equipment. not just guitars and amps and that stuff
crybaby gbc 95 customized to what you want. 45+ship for it standard.

can do pots for volume gain distortion mids and vocal.

as well as true bypass. (regular and grounded input) and fat wah switch volume pedal switch yoy-yoy switch and cap changes for the sweep. pm me if you want.
interested in a Digitech The Weapon? Dan Donagon from Disturbed's signature pedal, its got some pretty cool effects. my favorite is the sitar simulator