An amp with looootsa headroom, so you can crank the volume without overdriving it?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
What's your budget like?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Like to stay below $1000, and would love to stay below $700 if at all possible. Currently running a Peavey Predator EXF through a Peavey 15w Vypyr. parents were somewhat kind :P
Hrm. That suggests to me you're more of a metal kinda guy? Or at least you like having a heavy tone option?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Something like a twin reverb would give you amazing cleans and i understand they don't break up to much at higher volumes, never personally cranked one. Theres tons of other amps, and basically if you get something loud enough you'll be able to get it pretty loud before to much breaking up. If you are in to metal like ^ said, then i would look into something other than a fender even though they can handle pedals decently, anything more than overdrive would color your tone a lot and defeat the purpose of it. But if you just want cleans thats a good option.
A Twin Reverb would definitely do the cleans, that's for sure, but even used I think that's out of his budget. In the Fender vein around that budget used or new, the Hot Rod Deluxe could do it, and I can attest that it takes pedals very very well (the dirt channel sucks bad, though, without something stacked it's practically useless).

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣