are the poweramps in all the line 6 amps the same? i know the preamps are definitely different but i never thought about the poweramp. my friend has a spider head he would sell me really cheap and i thought maybe it would work well as a poweramp for my podxtlive.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Which head?

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
if you are asking about which head im asking about, im asking about all of them. do they all have the same poweramps? or do the flex/vettas have better ones?

if you are asking which one my friend would sell me, i explained that in my original post. its a spider
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Aww man....I thought from your thread title you were asking about something like the HD147 in rack version like Dave Mustaine use to use. I would like to find one of them rack poweramps someday.
Last edited by halo71 at Oct 10, 2009,
Does the Spider have an FX loop? I've never checked.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
it has the cd input thing. on line6's site they say you can run a preamp into the spider using that

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣