hello GG&A

today im taking my Alesis DM5 Pro electronic drum kit to a music store to trade it in, im aiming to get about £300 for it, which is probably an undervalue considering what they go for on ebay, but that may still take some Haggling, its probably got less than 10 hours play time on it,

anyway Im aiming to get over 300, so i can buy a peavey vypyr 30, and sanpera I footswitch, (£210ish) and then a squier Affinity Tele (£120 @ GAK) ill also probably swap out the neck PUP for a hotrail at christmas and swap the pickguard for a checkered one, to get the avril lavigne sign tele look, without actually having a guitar with her name on it, also by having a hot rail in the neck and keeping / upgrading the bridge pickups, ill be able to get decent alt/rock tones and classic tele twang from the metal surrounded bridge pickup

now the purpose of this thread being, how much realistically should i push for for the Alesis DM5 pro, my aim is £330 then i can get the footswitch amp and guitar i want, and ill leave the mods till christmas,

TL;DR? im trading my alesis dm5 pro drum kit to get a vypyr 30, sanpera I and affinity telecaster, how much should i get for the DM5 and does it sound like a good swap guitar amp and footswitch, for barely played electronic drumkit?
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
keep the drums that amp and guitar ant worth it
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I think that the guitar and amp are worth alot less than the drumset.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
but why? i dont play drums? i got the drumset just before i started playing guitar, really bad timming, and i just loved guitar more, i know it goes for liek £450 new, but even tho its only had liek 10 hours play time, its still secondhand, im gunna take it apart and clean it later on, and take it down to my local music store, which may go easy on me, as i work there part time LOL how much do you think i should ask for, i mean if i could get enough money for an additional effect or something, like a DS-1 which would work perfect with that rig, id need about 370, im aiming for 330 to get just the stuff i need, what do you guys think, how much should i ask for?
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
That's a bad idea. There's much better available for the money, and even at that your budget for a new "rig" is pretty low. I'd look to spend £300 on an amp alone. On top of which, you'll be selling yourself short for your drumkit.
I've also got a black knight RS 50 Z7 7 string, a ****ty digitally practise amp, a few effects, and a couple of acoustics, i work in a guitar store, i get to spend inordinate amounts of time practising all the amps, i definitely want the vypyr 30, as for the tele, i love teles and plan on modding it around Christmas when ill have more money with a pick-up swap, so its definitely worth it, how much should i ask for?