Page 1 of 2
This has been done hundreds of times. And no, women love it when you're a fucking douchebag. That's from personal experience anyway.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Hm, well seeings as I am a hot Ug'er ( not nessesarily female )

I say yes.
a little lost.....
depends on the woman, some women are manipulating bitches. my ex loved me when i was a basterd to her then walked over me when i was nicer to her.

but i think your real question is 'why dont girls find me attractive?'. if you are an ugly **** most women couldnt give a **** about your personality.
Last edited by lucertia. at Oct 10, 2009,
depends on their ethnic background. what nationality/ethnicity are we talking here?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I fucking hate all these threads you guys keeping making about 'Do women like XXXXXXXX...'. Seriously, it's different for every woman. Jesus Christ this shit pisses me off seeing these threads every fucking day.
Last edited by Daffodil Lament at Oct 10, 2009,
Younger, mostly teenage girls think that a guy should act like a douche or something. Apparently acting like a ****ing tool is attractive. Try pulling that crap on an older college girl, or someone a bit more mature and see where it gets you. The kind of girl you wanna be with will think being a gent and being respectful is good. Mostly sluts you really don't want anything to do with like the douchy asshole kinda guys.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Younger, mostly teenage girls think that a guy should act like a douche or something. Apparently acting like a ****ing tool is attractive. Try pulling that crap on an older college girl, or someone a bit more mature and see where it gets you. The kind of girl you wanna be with will think being a gent and being respectful is good. Mostly sluts you really don't want anything to do with like the douchy asshole kinda guys.

This made me lolz. You clearly don't have experience with women and are just grouping them into categories. This in turn makes your a douchebag.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
I fucking hate all these threads you guys keeping making about 'Do when like XXXXXXXX'. Seriously, it's different for every woman. Jesus Christ this shit pisses me off seeing these threads every fucking day.

Yeah, I know dude, do when like XXXXXXX thread close, amirite?
The playground of the world
There's a difference between being a gentleman and being a pushover. A lot of guys fail to recognize that.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
It mostly depends on how mature they are, the fact TS is asking and that this is UG, I'm assuming he is in high school, so the answer is pretty much: absolutely.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Eddie4President
Yeah, I know dude, do when like XXXXXXX thread close, amirite?

Jackass I can't believe I did that.

Fixed.
Last edited by Daffodil Lament at Oct 10, 2009,
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Why does it have to be hot women.

And why would being a gentleman make them weak?

Because we aren't attracted to ugly women?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Jackass I can't believe I did that.

Fixed.

Hell man, I was just do when XXXXXX trying to be funny But good job anyway
The playground of the world
Last edited by Eddie4President at Oct 10, 2009,
i find my little black book's pages filling up more and more as my asshole behavior continues to increase. i know they say correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation, but ...
#DTWD
Some do, some don't, TS.

Generalizing won't do you good, here.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Some do, some don't, TS.

Generalizing won't do you good, here.

it's an entire gender though. you kind of have to if he has to come up with a strategy to bed the most girls possible.

you have to keep your dickdom playful. the main thing girls want to see in you is confidence, security and independence. being an asshole is just usually a caricature of these traits which doesn't matter to girls. they just want those qualities. except for the evil ones (e.g. my ex) ... they prey on insecure guys and destroy them for fun.

the best thing is to just read girls. probe them a little and see what they want. then hopefully you'll be able to probe them in a more literal sense later on.

god. getting chicks is so awesome. it's like hunting, but even more fun because you nut at the end.

edit: you'll notice after banging one or two that it becomes a lot easier. that's because getting girls is going to boost your confidence without you even realizing it.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
it's an entire gender though. you kind of have to if he has to come up with a strategy to bed the most girls possible.

you have to keep your dickdom playful. the main thing girls want to see in you is confidence, security and independence. being an asshole is just usually a caricature of these traits which doesn't matter to girls. they just want those qualities. except for the evil ones (e.g. my ex) ... they prey on insecure guys and destroy them for fun.

the best thing is to just read girls. probe them a little and see what they want. then hopefully you'll be able to probe them in a more literal sense later on.

god. getting chicks is so awesome. it's like hunting, but even more fun because you nut at the end.

edit: you'll notice after banging one or two that it becomes a lot easier. that's because getting girls is going to boost your confidence without you even realizing it.

I agree with this for the most part. I would add that you should probably stop giving a fuck about the whole thing (trying to get girls), and just live your life, if that makes any sense.
that's true as well, blackthought. it's like they say in super troopers, "desperation is a stinky cologne."

females can't do much do their gender handicap, but they do have a great innate intuition and ability to sense others' feelings. something to do with them being mothers i suppose. they can read you like a book. if you're trying to get chicks and acting like a dick, they'll be able to tell and think you're just a dick.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

I know exactly what you're talking about. I don't really know what's changed about me in the past few months but I really don't care nearly as much as I used to about coming across a certain way or what have you; say whats on my mind, do what i want to do, and just by the process of doing this I get a better reaction from women.

I don't know, I draw the limit at a few places though. For instance I was driving a friend home tonight from a football game, and she loves my stereo so she wanted me to drive around a bit. When I got to a straight stretch of road, I asked her if it's okay if I speed. Sounds a little lame but I have a rule of only speeding if I am the only one at risk. It's different if someone else is in the car.

I could tell she liked that, but that's just her. But my point before was that other women won't. Other girls would say "Don't ask my friggen permission" or something similar, and find it unattractive and... "weak"

I dunno. But I think that if you keep a good balance of keeping a woman interested by those little assholish things, or simply by being yourself, all while throwing in respect where you think it matters; that's the best way you can go.
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Oct 10, 2009,
exactly. women don't find my misogyny as amusing when they have the misfortune of finding out i'm serious. most don't. so it's cool and they keep laughing while i insult their entire sex.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
exactly. women don't find my misogyny as amusing when they have the misfortune of finding out i'm serious. most don't. so it's cool and they keep laughing while i insult their entire sex.

What I take from this post is

Primusfan: Haha, girls suck

girl: haha. take me home.
-Jim Morrison

truth be told, women like a challenge just as much as a guy does. when i'm rude to them, they want to **** me so good that i learn to respect them.

of course i never do. but it's cute when they think that.

the human mating ritual is so weird. the hoops we have to jump through to get our rocks off:

guys go to parties to get laid. so do girls. they wouldn't dress like sluts if this weren't true. and they admit it's true. but they won't just give it up when they find a guy attractive enough. i guess it's just that higher intellect testing the strength of the potential suitor.

but yeah. when i'm a total dick to chicks and they love it. most of my one-night stands are with girls i met the day of. and i still have no diseases. therefore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsrFIe0ZXTo
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were my father. Except he doesn't just pay out on women. He pays out on asians, disabled people and males who dye their hair.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were my father. Except he doesn't just pay out on women. He pays out on asians, disabled people and males who dye their hair.

well when we have more threads on chinks, cripples and queers we'll see if i'm your long lost brother.
#DTWD
Quote by Abunai X

Who doesn't?
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Daffodil Lament
This made me lolz. You clearly don't have experience with women and are just grouping them into categories. This in turn makes your a douchebag.

if he's wrong about anything it's that this mentality amongst girls ends at college.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
if he's wrong about anything it's that this mentality amongst girls ends at college.

I don't really think it does.

Unless you mean after college, then I might agree more to that.
-Jim Morrison
there is a fine line between gentleman and chauvinist, just be careful where you tread.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Page 1 of 2