If rhcp_freak doesn't mind I copied his format from the last pokemon tourney, and I would love to start a new one.

I need atleast 16 people to enter like the last tourney and would love it if there could be more but that would be a little more complicated for me. If anyone wants to help me run this tourney please post below.

You have approximately 2-3 weeks to prepare! Use your time wisely. Final teams should be sent in to me on the day of the tournament. Any changes mid tournament and you'll be disqualified.

LIST OF STANDARD RULES (INCLUDING ITEMS)
Do bear in mind that Latias (the red female) is allowed without Soul Dew, and Garchomp is banned.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT LEVEL YOUR POKEMON ARE, AS THEY'RE ALL BOOSTED TO LVL100 IN LVL100 BATTLES. THANK YOU.

If you would like to sign up, leave your FC and timezone in your signup post, and write your email address like this:

jwgdjsgjgbg at sjahfw.afwg

Leave any other contact info you want.

How Do I Find My FC?
To find your FC, or friend code, you must have the Pal Pad. You get the Pal Pad in any Pokémon center after you beat the first gym leader, Roark. Go to the start menu -> bag -> key items -> Pal Pad -> your code.

Rules
- Click here to see a list of all tiers. Every tier is allowed apart from uber.
- No disconnecting. Intentional disconnecting will result in an instant disqualification.
- Species clause (you can only use one Pokémon, e.g. only one Mudkip on a team).
- Sleep clause (only one Pokémon on the team can be sleeping, though Rest does not count).
- Evasion clause (no moves boosting evasion or reducing accuracy, such as Sand-Attack and Double Team)
- No one-hit KO moves, such as Fissure, Sheer Cold etc.
- No cheating, Pokésav is allowed as long as all movesets, stats, IVs and EVs are legit.
- All matches will be 6v6 lvl100 single matches with no voice chat.
- No discussing other people’s teams. If I find out about any of this, the perpetrators will be disqualified.

Entrants:
1.PinoyxRockar - 1161 9017 3993 - Aim SN - PinoyxRockar/Email - PinoyxRockar @ Yahoo.com PST
2.whitenihilist - GMT-6 white.nihilist @ Gmail.com
3.AnAngrySquirrel - 3093 7902 3975 GMT +0 paul72may @ hotmail.co.uk
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Last edited by PinoyxRockar at Oct 12, 2009,
Anyone else wanting to join? I need atleast 16 people. Sign up while you have the chance!

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
We need more people!

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Shabam I'm in!

GMT +0
paul72may @ hotmail.co.uk
FC: 3093 7902 3975

I also know one of the guys who was in the last tourney but he doesn't come online often. I shall let him know and see if he wants to join.
Last edited by AnAngrySquirrel at Oct 10, 2009,
Quote by TheReverend724
You didn't sign me up

Are you really serious about joining? I can't tell if your being sarcastic.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by PinoyxRockar
Are you really serious about joining? I can't tell if your being sarcastic.

I'm serious, but I don't know anything about it, and I have a DS
Quote by TheReverend724
I'm serious, but I don't know anything about it, and I have a DS

Well if you get a FC and post it on here and then maybe I can get you in.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Count me in, although I'm not sure if I can find the time to compete. I just don't want to miss the opportunity, if I do find the time.

Friend code: *will post later*
Time zone: GMT +1
E-mail: ***

Get ready to get raped

ZEDIT: PinoyxRockar, may I suggest a Shoddy Battle tournament instead of a DS tournament? Shoddy Battle is a online Pokémon battle simulator, in which you can just choose your 6 team members, choose their moves, IVs, EVs, etc, without the strenuous catching/breeding/training involved.

This way, everyone without a DS can compete as well, by building the team they want in only a couple of mouseclicks. I'd like to help you organise this if you want, I'd prefer this very much over a DS tournament.
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Jul 13, 2012,
W.T.F!!!! I'm not the only person over 12 that still plays Pokemon!!!!!
SWEET when and how!!!! Lets get this **** set up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
^ Calm down, dude. Read the first post, don't get excited, stop spamming and double posting, ... just calm down. Plenty of time to set this up.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
^ Calm down, dude. Read the first post, don't get excited, stop spamming and double posting, ... just calm down. Plenty of time to set this up.

I like the idea of breeding and stuff, but if not everyone has the time to train their pokemon we could have a shoddy tournament, I might not be around for the next week as my mom took away my laptop and I'm sneaking this on the home computer. Maybe you can take over for me while I'm gone. I don't know how long this punishment will last exactly.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
^ If I'm taking over, it's going to be a Shoddy tournament, though. Contact me via PM if you want me to set it up; if you do, I'll get right to it by posting a new thread. Deal?

ZEDIT: For clarification to those who want to enter: it may well be possible that this tournament will soon no longer be a Wi-Fi tournament, but a Shoddy Battle tournament. You can still enter, but bear in mind that we're not sure yet if we're going to use Wi-Fi or Shoddy.
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Oct 11, 2009,
Aw, why?

ZEDIT: No matter, really, I'm not entering if it's a Wi-Fi tournament... to each his own I guess
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Oct 11, 2009,
I think we should make it shoddy. That way everyone who doesn't have a DS or a lot of time to EV train and Breed can play too without being decimated.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
yay, im in too,

deanjarvis22 at live.co.uk
GMT
Friend Code: 0947 0735 3304
Quote by Twist of fate
I started after Porkins died.
I can't fap to a fat guy.

Quote by gavincandance
just imagine if we had a pack of raptors with infantrymen equipped with assault rifles and grenades going through the jungles of vietnam.
wait actually im out
Quote by Twist of fate
I started after Porkins died.
I can't fap to a fat guy.

Quote by gavincandance
just imagine if we had a pack of raptors with infantrymen equipped with assault rifles and grenades going through the jungles of vietnam.
Quote by DardoBoy
Why don't you just do this over shoddybattle? Just a thought.

Has been suggested, man, we're considering both options... waiting for TS's reply on the matter
I really wanted it to be through wifi so people will have to take the time to prepare for it. Then again not everyone has as much free time like I do, so if not alot of people will be able to do this over wifi, we might as well do it over shoddy.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
You guys better Record this, with FRAPS or something. inb4 metaldud.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
I'm in for Shoddy.

Not in for DS though.

*edit*

Wait, im lookin on the program and its all the pokemon in total. Unless we restrict it to the first 2 gens then i'm out. I don't have the time to learn all the new pokemon.
Last edited by Guitarfreak777 at Oct 11, 2009,
Okay, well I'm in for a shoddy tourney, but not a wifi tourney...I guess that's all there is to say.
Quote by PinoyxRockar
I really wanted it to be through wifi so people will have to take the time to prepare for it. Then again not everyone has as much free time like I do, so if not alot of people will be able to do this over wifi, we might as well do it over shoddy.

It seems that some people would like a Wi-Fi tourney while others prefer Shoddy...

Tell you what, you can keep organising your Wi-Fi tourney, and I won't be part of it since I don't have enough time available to be on Wi-Fi. After your tourney, I'll organise a Shoddy tournament. If you want you can help. Deal?
Alright, I'll give people atleast 2 weeks to prepare for the tournament. All teams are final. Once you've fought with that team and won you are stuck on it until you lose.

Might be double elimination if we have more people playing.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
I think I'm gonna have to drop out. I tried playing yesterday to sort out my team and I got bored in about five minutes. When HGSS come out over here, I'll probably get back into it, but not for now.
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but why the hell is Wobbuffet on the "Uber" list?
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Oct 13, 2009,
Quote by Mutant Corn
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but why the hell is Wobbuffet on the "Uber" list?

He has alot of HP, and he can use encore, counter, and mirror coat.

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent