i keep braking my high E on my ashton 'the rocker' guitar its really annoynig me as this must eb the 4th time ive broken it in 2 months can any1 tell me why this might be happening?
Check the brake fluid.

Ba dm dsh.

Anyways, check where it's breaking. If it's breaking there, have a look at the saddle, and see if there's anything that looks a bit sharp there that's cutting it. Also, check if you're stringing it the right way. That's happened to me before, and I thought it was the saddle.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
Check the brake fluid.

Ba dm dsh.

Anyways, check where it's breaking. If it's breaking there, have a look at the saddle, and see if there's anything that looks a bit sharp there that's cutting it. Also, check if you're stringing it the right way. That's happened to me before, and I thought it was the saddle.

im sure its not the way im stringing it (some1 watched me as i did to teach me), it seems to brake between where i hit the sting and the 14th-9th fret
Quote by Archieisted
on the 9th fret there is a slight dent in the fretboard, is this a mjor issue?

If its breaking your strings, which it could be, then yes.
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

No, it's not.
Unless it's really jagged and you press way too hard, no it won't affect it.
Frets may be sharp.
Does it break in the same place every time? I bet it's actually closer to the nut when that happens.

Also, please watch the spelling. It's really hard to understand someone who wrtes lke dis.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
If it's in the middle of the fretboard (which is what you said, right?) I doubt it is your picking. Might want to pick a bit less hard.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.