You're comparing guitars against a bridge and a company? Ermm care to actually pinpoint what you want people to compare? Oh btw no "vs" threads so this will be locked soon.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
You're comparing guitars against a bridge and a company? Ermm care to actually pinpoint what you want people to compare? Oh btw no "vs" threads so this will be locked soon.

Strat/Tele "Style" bridges, vs TOM, vs Floyd Rose bridges...Is it really rocket science? :/
Quote by Cloudburst
Strat/Tele "Style" bridges, vs TOM, vs Floyd Rose bridges...Is it really rocket science? :/

Well how the **** is anyone meant to know what you mean with strat/tele if you don't include the word bridge in it.

Anyway strat's and tele have different style bridges so did you mean like the 2 point strat bridge or 6 screw strat bridge or the individual saddle tele bridge or the shared saddle tele bridge?
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Well how the **** is anyone meant to know what you mean with strat/tele if you don't include the word bridge in it.

Anyway strat's and tele have different style bridges so did you mean like the 2 point strat bridge or 6 screw strat bridge or the individual saddle tele bridge or the shared saddle tele bridge?

Either or. I was referring to the classification of bridge rather than how many saddles it has.
Tom. It's just simpler. But yes the thread titles was on par with rocket sciense xD
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I like Strat bridges but I just prefer TOMs so much more.
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
I don't like TOMs or FRs that much. I prefer vintage style bridges.

Also, which era of strat bridges? Fender uses a lot of different ones.
*reported* for being a versus thread, sorry dude. read the rules.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"