I'm again battling with my Floyd Rose system, but I have a doubt this time. The screws that are situated on the back of the guitar, those used to remove tension with the springs out of the bridge, how long are they? I'm not sure and I don't want to keep unscrewing them just to find me that they'll pop out. Any help will be appreciated.
They're barely two inches, be careful! If you've just restrung it, stretch your string in first or give it some trem action to settle the strings in, after a while, if you're using the same gauge strings, your trem should return to its previous setting.

Oh, and, BURN OUT, BURN OUUUUUUUT.
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
Quote by _Xaos_
I'm again battling with my Floyd Rose system, but I have a doubt this time. The screws that are situated on the back of the guitar, those used to remove tension with the springs out of the bridge, how long are they? I'm not sure and I don't want to keep unscrewing them just to find me that they'll pop out. Any help will be appreciated.

you went to a lighter gauge?

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
For some reason, my strings are way too tense specially the 1st string and they are still not in tune e.g. it's in D and it feels like its gonna pop anytime. I made a mistake buying that guitar, specially here where everything costs three times more to repair and it's hell to find someone who can...

And an In Flames fan, that's cool! My favorite band is Maiden though,
Quote by numinis
you went to a lighter gauge?

Actuallt, I went from CL: 9 11 16 26 36 46

to REG: 10 13 17 26 36 46

However, the bridge didn't go up, but the string were left tense... and out of tune.
I'm what's regularly referred to as a megafan lol

Hmm, that's strange. In my experience, stringing it up wrong can lead to regular faffs later on, it sounds like you had the string too tight at the peg before you strung it, then strung it and tuned it and there's not enough string to cater for the desired pitch, if you get my drift. It happened to me once. How I string up, with just about every string I put it through the peg, hold it at the nut with my left hand then with my right, bring the string up about 4 or 5, maybe 6 inches above the 12th fret, depending on gauge and scale length.

Hope that's of some use.

Seen both In Flames and Maiden, both came a joint win!
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.