did anyone ever notice how close the main riffs from skin o my teeth and creeping death sound alike? (the verses, not the entire song) i was just wondering if i was the only one who noticed this, and after the mechanix/four horsemen thing...i wouldnt put it past 'deth to do it again...
Dave basically steals Metallica riffs whenever he wants, because he knows he can just go DUUURRR BUT I HELPED WRITE IT IN 82 and Metallica will concede that they were probably too drunk to remember.

See: Take No Prisoners/Shortest Straw.

Also this should probably just go in the appropriate thread. Which is in itself a conspiracy, since they're secretly still the same band
Last edited by Vermintide at Oct 10, 2009,
Quote by random-emo-kill
did anyone ever notice how close the main riffs from skin o my teeth and creeping death sound alike? (the verses, not the entire song) i was just wondering if i was the only one who noticed this, and after the mechanix/four horsemen thing...i wouldnt put it past 'deth to do it again...

Dave wrote the song mechanix while in metallica and it's on the metallica 82 demo, and when dave left they took the song, changed the lyrics and added another verse. also dave wrote alot of the stuff on ride the lightning where creeping death comes from.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Enough - take it to giant metallica or megadeth threads.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by blankoff
Dave wrote the song mechanix while in metallica and it's on the metallica 82 demo, and when dave left they took the song, changed the lyrics and added another verse. also dave wrote alot of the stuff on ride the lightning where creeping death comes from.

Indeed, though Creeping Death was written mostly by Kirk during his time in Exodus.

Quote by Stranglehold
Enough - take it to giant metallica or megadeth threads.

+1
Quote by Vermintide
Indeed, though Creeping Death was written mostly by Kirk during his time in Exodus.

+1

forgot about that
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by Vermintide

+1

his is beginning to sound like a tv soap opera.

What shocking twist will be revealed next?

"Lukes father was Chewbacca?"