Say you wake up at 8, still drunk from the night before, and you plan to drink today. At what time is it acceptable to continue to drink?

edit: just learned about this. My younger brother is the president they're talking about. going to get fucked up today

http://www.upa.org/tournaments/details/3048
Last edited by pak1351 at Oct 10, 2009,
when you feel like it, and if you don't suffer from nausea

EDIT: and if you don't have a drinking problem
If your already on a roll keep it going, you'll be passed out by noon anyway and feel great the next day. Legaly of coarse it depends on your oh so knowing government to decide when you can buy alcohol, its just been changed to 10am here rather than 8am.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by ComradSputnik
when you feel like it, and if you don't suffer from nausea

EDIT: and if you don't have a drinking problem

**** your edit
Quote by chris_red
In denial?

no, i don't have a problem, but I am drunk, and planned to drink today anyway, so why can't I have three beers in an hour since I woke up? Huh, answer me that
Half past Rehab I think

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by DieGarbageMan
not healthy but i recommend not stopping at all

I like hte way you think, just popped open another, although last week I went on a bender from Thursday night until monday morning, and it was the worst hangover of my life. Not trying to get a recurrence of that shit
Last edited by pak1351 at Oct 10, 2009,
Quote by pak1351
no, i don't have a problem, but I am drunk, and planned to drink today anyway, so why can't I have three beers in an hour since I woke up? Huh, answer me that

No one said you can't, so cheers mate
everyone gets wasted for about 3-4 days straight at festivals so it isn't a problem as long as you don't do it too often
now
the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Quote by GibsonRocker14
you can use guitar strings to skin carrots....

wait.... wuttt???
I woke up drunk at 9 this morning, I just started drinking immediately. No point losing my buzz, it's not like I'm in class today.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by alkalineweeman
If your already on a roll keep it going, you'll be passed out by noon anyway and feel great the next day. Legaly of coarse it depends on your oh so knowing government to decide when you can buy alcohol, its just been changed to 10am here rather than 8am.

in texas you cant buy from 12-7am. but texas is full of alcoholics, so they let us buy our beer nice and early. and just in time for me to get off work
I spent a whole 4 day weekend drunk once, not drinking, drunk. It's not something I think I'll be attempting again
Quote by kaptink
I spent a whole 4 day weekend drunk once, not drinking, drunk. It's not something I think I'll be attempting again

that's a good point, i just learned i don't have class monday
Quote by windmill0466
with a role model like you its no wonder your younger brother is president of the UPA.

? my brother died last year. He was supposed to be president of the ultimate frisbee club this year
all day you alchy
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
i have a couple soon as i get up to aoid a hangover (works for me) then pick it back up properly about 6

Quote by Century
all day you alchy

thank you, that's what i was looking for. Now help me pick out what cases of beer I should buy today in my other thread.
When the sun is over the yardarm, of course
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre