Im thinking of selling my Squier or trading it for a Tokai or an Ibanez RG or something

Im looking for around 400euro for it . Including the hardcase and the SD Jb jr and the original bridge pup

Think i'd get what im looking for?
Attachments:
strat.jpg
strat 2.jpg
Vintage ICON Peter Green Replica Les Paul
Epiphone LP Standard
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401 (New Valves )
Boss TU-2 & SD-1
EHX #1 Echo
Try Adverts.ie and see what the going rate is for something like that. It's a nice looking strat, how much is it new?
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
Quote by ride-the-spiral
Try Adverts.ie and see what the going rate is for something like that. It's a nice looking strat, how much is it new?

Its up on that atm and Gumtree

I bought it 2nd hand only about 2 months ago for 200euro which was a steal really
Epiphone LP Standard
Boss TU-2 & SD-1
EHX #1 Echo
I don´t think you could manage to pass off a Squier for 400€ even with a case and pickup upgrade.
Well they're 320euro new on www.thomann.de which is where basicly everyone in ireland compares prices to ,
Epiphone LP Standard
Boss TU-2 & SD-1
EHX #1 Echo
The price of all of that stuff new would be only about 460-470... It being used will drop the value to much below 400. Squiers have very little to no resale value.
Even less... I totalled it out to 440 with everything new. The guitar is 300, the pickup is 70, and a case is 80.

Oops - sorry for the double post. I wasn´t paying attention.
Quote by Vlasco
Even less... I totalled it out to 440 with everything new. The guitar is 300, the pickup is 70, and a case is 80.

It's total is 450, your maths isn't quite up to par tonight bro.
Id try to part ex it if your buying a new guitar.

Its alot less hassle than selling it.
Last edited by So-Cal at Oct 10, 2009,