Page 1 of 2
under $25 (usd) for a case. What should I get. I'm a fan of yuengling. Boston Lager costs $34, lionshead is $17, yuengling is $22. Just giving some references.
I'm planning to get 2 cases, one of yuengling, and one of ? fix the question mark.

What should I get?
Last edited by pak1351 at Oct 10, 2009,
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Never heard of any of them. Get some Stella.

i recognize a fellow brit when i see one
Quote by CrazyPigeon

+1 then sit out on the porch with a wife beater on yelling at neighbours.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman

I did that, but with a button-down and a cigar
Quote by alkalineweeman

My mate drank eight pints of the stuff and decided to hit one of his triplet sisters. It's true the stuff does make you violent.

On second thoughts, best not give it to the Americans with their guns and all.
Quote by pak1351
under $25 (usd) for a case. What should I get. I'm a fan of yuengling. Boston Lager costs $34, lionshead is $17, yuengling is $22. Just giving some references.

What should I get?

you have $25, the beer you like is $22....you know what to do
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
anything german....idk any, im 17. and no, i havent partied and got hammered...yet. but germans are great at everything. i mean, it is oktoberfest time. theres bound to be something somewhere right? celebrate the season!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by Century
you have $25, the beer you like is $22....you know what to do

/commonsense

TS, you really had to ask the pit? You are wasting precious beer time.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
I don't know any of them, but the word Lager reminded me of a Mitchell and Webb sketch, so get Boston Lager.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Never heard of those beers.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Why would you want beer? It's gross AND expensive!
Coca Cola ALL the way!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by CrazyPigeon

I notion this second.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Get some cheap ****ty vodka..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Molson Canadian?

Heineken?

Coronnna?

Kokanee?

Guiness?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
are you gonna be playing any drinking games? beer pong perhaps? Just get some good beer and some ****ty light beer. If you want my brand, get Red Stripe. It's so delicous
i need a famous quote
yuengling and...? Just drinking and watching football today and tomorrow

Not a fan of milwaukee's best, pbr, natty, keystone, etc.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Why would you want beer? It's gross AND expensive!
Coca Cola ALL the way!

awww how cute.

anyways, red stripe, blue moon, and i had some bud light golden wheat yesterday. it's surprisingly good! doesn't taste like any of the **** that AB makes.
Go Veg.
blue moon... good call. Had a six-pack the other day. very nice. Keep 'em coming. I can't afford boston lager or I'd get it. $34 a case! wtf is that shit?
pabst blue ribbon is the best cheap beer.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
can you find saranac around you? they have some good brews. its ~$15 for a 12 pack.

edit:

cause i thought my deleted post was kinda douchey
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
not sure how much a case is, but i often get shiner bock. a great dark german style lager brewed in good ol' texas. give it a try.
being a fan of yeungling, im assuming your from penn. right? its illegal to sell it here in ohio, it sucks because i love it.
if you have any of the great lakes brewing company beers there (they brew in cleveland, ohio) try some. they have a couple good ones, and lots of others that i think are ok.
labatt blue and dos equios are both good if you want something new, but nothing too different than what your probably used to.

what kind of beers are you into? ales or lagers? what type of ales/lagers? do you like imports? do you like trying new things? will you also be eating anything with the beer? smoking? will you be drinking out of a can, bottle, or beer stein?
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I just got a 20 pack of cigars, pretty mild but they're don diego player's club. Will probably smoke a few while drinking. I prefer bottles, but I can roll if it comes in a can. i've got a mug from Germany my friend brought back, if it would enhance the flavor. Also have a guinness glass. Yes, I'm in PA. Saranac Pale Ale is the only one I've tried, but it's a little pricey here because they tax the hell out of beer in PA.

I'm open to anything, yesterday I drank yuengling lager, rolling rock, lionshead, coors extra gold (whatever that is) and yuengling black and tan. Very willing to branch out. I prefer something with some flavor, not opposed to bitter beer, and I like to taste some hops.

I've had labatt before, not bad but nothing that overwhelmed me to be honest. I prefer yuengling lager
Quote by pak1351
I just got a 20 pack of cigars, pretty mild but they're don diego player's club. Will probably smoke a few while drinking. I prefer bottles, but I can roll if it comes in a can. i've got a mug from Germany my friend brought back, if it would enhance the flavor. Also have a guinness glass. Yes, I'm in PA. Saranac Pale Ale is the only one I've tried, but it's a little pricey here because they tax the hell out of beer in PA.

I'm open to anything, yesterday I drank yuengling lager, rolling rock, lionshead, coors extra gold (whatever that is) and yuengling black and tan. Very willing to branch out

im really not sure of the price, esp. in penn., but i love shiner bock and highly recommend it straight from the bottle. will go nicely with a decent cigar.
sometimes its great to get something like blue moon and smoke a nice clove cigarette with it. (however cloves are now illegal in the US. luckily i have a stock pile of them.)

its also fun just to go to the store and pick something youve never heard of.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I'll try to find a store that carries shiner bock. Didn't know cloves were illegal now, that kind of sucks
Just picked some Shiner up. Enjoying it so far, kind of has a honey-like finish. Sweet finish I guess. Very clean, a little dry. I'll pour the next one in a glass and see what she's like. $30 a case in PA's not too bad, but yuengling's only $22 (I got one of those too). I'll get blue moon next time if I feel like spending $30 a case again, though I really enjoy blue moon

Quote by pak1351
too much dough. yuengling's cheap for what it is. and it's brewed in state.

Yuengling is great. Don't listen to them.

Hell, just get 2 cases of Yuengling. Totally worth it.

EDIT:

Never mind.

If you want another good in-state beer get something by Troegs. It is made in Harrisburg. Their Rugged Trail Ale is great and so is their Troegenator. They also make a good Pale Ale. It's usually around $30-35 though.
Page 1 of 2