OK, I'm playing Pokemon Fire-Red, and I don't cheat, so it has nothing to do with that. I've got a lvl 32 Golbat, and every time I level it up, it goes into the evolution screen, and suddenly it stops and there's a "...?" at the bottom of the screen. WTF?
And if you don't like Pokemon, don't post.
Ahh Pokemon

That brings back Many memories from my childhood, from super happy moments like catching that legendary bird from loosing to trainers ad breaking my gameboy.
Doesn't Golbat need something specific to evolve? A stone and to be at a certain level or something?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

You can't evolve it to Crobat until you reach the Johto content. Crobat evolution is dependant of happiness, and most likely u've fed it enough 'happiness' stuff and it wants to evolve.

Ar, it takes me back...

Edit: by that I mean beating the elite4 and gaining access to the islands.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Last edited by MonsterOfRock at Oct 10, 2009,
Have you tried taking out the cartridge and blowing into it?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
who uses a golbat

i always thought they were the most annoying pokemon (going through caves you see 20 million of them)
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by jimmyled
And if you don't like Pokemon, don't post.

Try and stop me.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by DieGarbageMan
you're first mistake was choosing to level up a Golbat

whats up with that?

I'm leveling up all my pokemon. I'm not pressing B, and it needs hapiness and leveling up to evolve.
Quote by MonsterOfRock
You can't evolve it to Crobat until you reach the Johto content. Crobat evolution is dependant of happiness, and most likely u've fed it enough 'happiness' stuff and it wants to evolve.

Ar, it takes me back...

Edit: by that I mean beating the elite4 and gaining access to the islands.

Thanks! That sounds plausible.
Why don't you take this to the pokemon thread, they'll help you better.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
yeah, in the game firered, you'll need to beat the pokemon league to gain access to a new pokedex, in which you can get all the pokemon, instead of just the first 150, so you can't make your pokemon evolve into forms that were thought off after the first series
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Damn... this brings back some good memories of Pokemon Blue. I really need to emulate one of the new games this weekend.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
You need to get the National Dex .. after beating the Elite 4 and those thingies
(had the same problem when I was still a Pokémon00b)

When I first saw the title of this, I thought it would be about what's happening in the world, followed by a thorough discussion on the human condition.

Then I read the first post.

Pokemon.

Then I smiled.
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

well, whats happening is your getting wound up because your pixels arent rearranging themselves into a stronger shape of pixels and therefroe your fail
poke-virus?

'Golbat reached level 33!'
'What's this? ...Golbat is Evolving!'
'Yargle wargle gurgle booooooooooooop'
*throws gameboy*