i go to a french boarding school.

I live at school.

STFU.

EDit: oh haha, thats pretty bad, nevermind.
Last edited by SGibson666 at Oct 10, 2009,
The black guy looks like Ollie Williams from Fmaily Guy
And your school sucks.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by BlackLuster
The black guy looks like Ollie Williams from Fmaily Guy
And your school sucks.

I think this about every day. Seriously.
Still suck at guitar? Try Jamora

Need any help with guitar, music theory, technique, practice exercises or improvisation? Just send me a pm! I love to help

Peace. Love. And chaos.
Watching now....

EDIT: I saw that pin where it said "Vote Yes For BHS" with the paw-print and was freaked out. That's my school's initials and that's our logo. And our school color (orange). Kind of creepy, but has nothing to do with the fact that your school sucks.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Last edited by RG5EX1 at Oct 10, 2009,
my school dosnt have lockers there are no bathrooms they are always locked. there is always fights, i never learn anything in class because everyone just runs around screaming.
i got campbell.
it sucks balls.
that's not bad at all. The lockers are bigger than mine, the bathrooms look the same, the stairs aren't dangerous or anything, we got mice in the ceiling of one of our classrooms. It's not bad though, you can still sit at a desk and do work schools suck no matter how you sugarcoat them
Who uses there locker? I carry everything in my backpack, saves me time and I know that no one can steal my stuff.
Quote by darkcheef
Who uses there locker? I carry everything in my backpack, saves me time and I know that no one can steal my stuff.

we have small lockers so you cant fit anything in so i carry everything in backpack also
Quote by darkcheef

+1

I left my shit in my car between classes.

My locker contained 6 gallons of purple kool-aid, that was never drank throughout the entire year.
Quote by Grindar
+1

I left my shit in my car between classes.

My locker contained 6 gallons of purple kool-aid, that was never drank throughout the entire year.

Good luck on the renovations, TS.

and anyone that says "so what? my school looks like that too."

Well, maybe your school is in need of repair.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I live in Detroit. 'nuff said.

Edit: Watched the video. From the video the school doesn't seem like its in that bad of shape. I mean, yeah, it could use so renovations, but 34,000,000 worth? You can build a brand new fucking high school with that. I dunno, the middle schools and high schools here in Detroit are absolutely atrocious, for the most part.

I'd like your news team to come here and see our schools.

But seriously, I hope your school gets some renovations regardless.
Last edited by Daffodil Lament at Oct 10, 2009,
I live in northumberland, in north east england. Otherwise known as the 60 mile gap between Newcastle and Scotland. My schools so under funded that the secondary site has mould, damp, cracked walls and cracked pipes in the toilets. The only boys toilet in the secondary site is closed for repair/because of vandalism - the roof fell through a few weeks ago.

The main site has a sports pitch that floods every time theres a bit of rain. The "all weather" pitch cannot be used in rain and in excessive rain floods the car park with sandy/muddy water. The computers are 7 years old and can't open Google Mail because they run internet explorer 6.

The music department is falling to pieces. The music departments secretary left when the school lost its status as a music college because they lost funding and couldnt afford to pay her salary. NOTHING works properly, we have two speakers that work, a crapload of cables that dont and a guitar where someone smashed half the headstock off.
"Anyone else have embarrasingly bad high schools?"

I think every high school student would have something negative to say about it... but you're school's really awful. I hope you get the renovation though I'm not sure how much that'll do because, architecturally speaking, the building's pretty ridiculous.

My school's in pretty great shape (student body is relatively small compared to surrounding high schools). The only weird thing is that there are parts of the high school we can't get to; there's a courtyard thing in the middle, but no one can use it because it's a fire hazard (only one door); there's a planetarium above the second floor, but it's only used for faculty meetings occasionally. Also, the rafters above the auditorium are some hundred or so feet up in the air, but they're extremely weak. I feel bad for the lighting people who have to walk on those things.
Meh, my school was pretty crappy. My form room was a demountable that had been there for 30 years more than it was meant to have been, the music rooms were similarly shoddy, there were leaks, broken parts...Our assistant headteacher had all the squirrels around the school killed, because they kept getting into classrooms and lockers. She was pretty unpopular after that.

Schools are often crappy, I don't see what's so special about the one in the video
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Physically my schools aren't that bad, it's just the faculty. I got so much **** from teachers and principles because they thought I was on drugs, the dean of students at my jr. high stared at my mom's chest during conferences, my 9th grade health teacher accused me of tripping a blind girl, I almost got arrested over a bad joke, my backpack got searched a few times, etc etc. It's hard when you don't fit in with all of their "perfect" students.
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115