Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I searched barred and found nothing.

Basically this has been bugging me for about a week. Does anybody have the slightest idea about what this song is called or who it is by. The lyrics are vaguely this "Dead to the world.... and another time" Though I can only really remember the melody.
I think it has an acoustic guitar accompaniment. The main melody line is done by a piano of some sort, or so I remember. Its sung by a guy and its quite a generally sad piece.

I realize this is a shot in the dark but I figured it would be worth a go. Thanks

Also, if you have any similar queries post them here
Google the lyrics you have in your head and type lyrics after the said lyrics, there will be a list of songs that have those lyrics, go through the names to see if you recognize any or just watch them on youtube.
You're welcome.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Sounds like one hell of a song. Google it bro.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Venice King
Google the lyrics you have in your head and type lyrics after the said lyrics, there will be a list of songs that have those lyrics, go through the names to see if you recognize any or just watch them on youtube.
You're welcome.

I tried that :/ But the only songs that seem to come up are Nightwish and as someone said Manson... which it definately isn't

I'm just gonna have to hope that somebody understands my obscure trail of thought
Quote by MetalGuitarest
I think it's marilyn mansons Tied & Dead to the world

He said it was with acoustic guitar and piano. So, no.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt