I got a day to kill tomorrow any idea how I could kill time???

Please be more creative than just saying fap
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Make a paper hat for your penis.
Then draw a set of eyes on your dinky and you could have conversation whit a real dick..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Play guitar. Buy your own sense of imagination?

Why bother with killing time? Find a guy called Tim and kill him instead.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Oct 10, 2009,
Teach yourself to juggle, with really sharp knives. That should keep you busy for a while.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
find a rubber chicken, put a condom on it's head, run down the street with it, find a scene kid, then shove it down that scene kids throat. seriousy. i will give you money. LOTS of money.
Get high, read, watch movies, masturbate, play video games, walk &c.
Evolution 101

Get down Moses - part another sea,
Carve another tablet out of L.S.D.
stab it, shoot it, choke it, hang it, drown it, cyanide it, push it off a building, etc..
"you have a short attention span...

NO were not."-metalocalypse
What's time ever done to you?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
You're on a guitar forum, asking for tips on how to kill time creativly. Something doesn't make sense to me here.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Bake cookies. Girls dig guys who bake. Girls especially dig guys who bake pot cookies for them.
We ride roller coasters into the ocean, we feel no emotion as we spiral down to the world.
Quote by Nexium
Make a paper hat for your penis.
Then draw a set of eyes on your dinky and you could have conversation whit a real dick..

This idea almost gave me the urge to actually do it...

don't know why exactly, there's just something about it, that makes you want to really try it..
Quote by random-emo-kill
find a rubber chicken, put a condom on it's head, run down the street with it, find a scene kid, then shove it down that scene kids throat. seriousy. i will give you money. LOTS of money.

+1 and video and/or pictures or it didn't happen
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by random-emo-kill

How much money we talkin bout?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Record a song, one section at a time, as you write it. Best if it's something with room for a lot of experimentation and improvisation.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by random-emo-kill

There is only room for one Emo-Slayer on here, and judging by your extremely horrible, fail ideas, you fail. I will continue as the greatest Emo-Slayer.
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Quote by Emo-Slayer
There is only room for one Emo-Slayer on here, and judging by your extremely horrible, fail ideas, you fail. I will continue as the greatest Emo-Slayer.

im still number 2
Quote by random-emo-kill
im still number 2

I did notice the smell.
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Fap in a creative way. There you go.

But seriously, maybe write a song. Play Xbox all day? Practice new guitar techniques?
Music.

PSN: JSniper-
Add me, and say you're from UG.

And yeah, I did make that name up when I was 13.