I am considering buying one of these used on craigslist but I can not seem to find any samples ANYWHERE. So I was wondering if anybody could either help me find one or two or maybe record a quick one just for me. Also, maybe list some pros and cons if you have played one and if you think it is worth me buying one for my first wah. Thanks.
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Is the PWA Pro a power wah? And I will be using for mostly 60s-70s rock but with a little 80s metal and some reggae funk
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
I own the Power Wah/Volume which is the same thing but acts as a volume pedal when not activated. It is indeed good for high gain, not as good for cleans or bluesy stuff. The sweep is not too wide either. I've never had to use the boost on it, but it's a nice option to cut through the mix. If you play metal it's a great one.
Or are morleys? mostly for high gain stuff? Will I be able to get good clean and funk and low gain tones with the filter (i think that's what it's labeled) control??
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
you might want to look into vox for overdriven riffs and funk.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Yeah, that's what i thought. But would this Morley suffice if it's only 30 bucks? Everything sounds better when it's cheaper
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Morley Wahs just sound very subtle at low gain and clean stuff. They have a good sound just not a huge range, I think it would be hard to get a funk sound out of it. I personally have never really enjoyed using mine without having the amp cranked up and saturated. Its probably fine to mess around with especially for this price. You could probably find a Vox V847 pretty cheap used if you look around. This will give you more of the sound you are hearing in your head when you thnk of classic funk and 60's/70's rock sounds.
Yeah, you should look into a vox if that's really the kind of music you wanna play.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Even though it's only $30??? The price is so daunting....
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
it is, but if you're not gonna like it, where's the point? im sure the vox would suit you more. But yeah i agree, its hard to resist
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Quote by higgins666
I'd say, go for it, & if you don't like it, sell the damn thing. You're not going to make a loss are you?

This is true, you could use it a while and still get your money back out it probably.
See what I mean? This is why I really would like to be able to hear it before i buy it. Even at least in ****ty youtube quality. How similar is it to the current Morley Power Wah? I am planning on going to guitarcenter today to pick up some picks and I was planning on trying that one if they have it. A back to back comparison to a Crybaby or a Vox would be great but unfortunately I don't think that's going to happen. How bad is the range compared to a Vox? How are the Morley's on clean on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best?
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser