i'm sure most of you know how much i hate emo/scene people, and a considerable number of you hate me for it, but honestly, whats a scene band you REALLY REALLY hate. for me its brokencyde. they got nu-metal backwards, metal with rap VOCALS not rap with a scream machine. also, they fail at piq squeels, which are easy.

i dont care if i get flamed for this, or if this gets closed, but i hope i get a few decent answers
Quote by random-emo-kill
brokencyde

Anything else needed? No?

Okay.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
i agree, but they do piss me off. i really need to get over this hate thing, but people keep shoving it down my throat.
Quote by random-emo-kill
i agree, but they do piss me off. i really need to get over this hate thing, but people keep shoving it down my throat.

I bet that's not the only thing that's shoved down your throat
i hate them all
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
how cool all the scene crap is. really, i cant respect you if you constantly tell me your culture's better than mine. i really chose bad wording for that post...oops
you're just as whiny and stupid as them for making such a big deal out of it. get on with your own life, and let them keep embarassing themselves.
Quote by random-emo-kill
how cool all the scene crap is. really, i cant respect you if you constantly tell me your culture's better than mine. i really chose bad wording for that post...oops

You have anger issues and are displacing them to these types of people in such an intense way - You are coming across as a total weirdo who is intentionally going out of his way to hate people
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
You have anger issues and are displacing them to these types of people in such an intense way - You are coming across as a total weirdo who is intentionally going out of his way to hate people

**** your good, you deserve a cookie
Quote by random-emo-kill
**** your good, you deserve a cookie

Ok, look past the problem. I'm just saying I'm cheaper than the therapist that you WILL end up needing will charge.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
You've been here for a month or two. Not many people know you, so how would they know of your hatred for emos (other than your oh so clever username)?
Quote by random-emo-kill
i'm sure most of you know how much i hate emo/scene people, and a considerable number of you hate me for it, but honestly, whats a scene band you REALLY REALLY hate. for me its brokencyde. they got nu-metal backwards, metal with rap VOCALS not rap with a scream machine. also, they fail at piq squeels, which are easy.

i dont care if i get flamed for this, or if this gets closed, but i hope i get a few decent answers

I pity you. You are a sad sad man.

*'ported*
Music.

PSN: JSniper-
Add me, and say you're from UG.

And yeah, I did make that name up when I was 13.
this thread pisses me off more than the music does,

kind of.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Katar
A majority of them, actually. All Time Low is probably my main one.

you have brokeNCYDE in your sig. leave this thread now. brokeNCYDE is god awful and deserves to die

Quote by krook205
I hate all scene bands, all metalcore bands.

scene =/= metalcore
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Last edited by lespaul1216 at Oct 10, 2009,
Regardless if you hate scene or not, you have to agree:

Some scene girls are ****ing hot as hell.
leave TS alone, he started this thread just wondering what other people thought, its not like he made a Hate thread, hes just wondering.
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Quote by random-emo-kill

i guess you could call me a "scene kid" but this for sure
Quote by Andrax20

This
Quote by Katar
A majority of them, actually. All Time Low is probably my main one.

.. you like brokencyde?
Quote by Andrax20

^^****ing that.
And quit hating on the scene, just cause it's whats trendy dosn't mean it's bad music.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
^^****ing that.
And quit hating on the scene, just cause it's whats trendy dosn't mean it's bad music.

no, the fact that it's bad music means it's bad music
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
i can smell ignorance in here
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
You do know that "bad music" is subjective right? You can't tell someone what they like is wrong and what you like is right. Oh and Lespaul, why can't a computer be an instrument?
Quote by krook205
I hate all scene bands, all metalcore bands.

i hate all scene bands, all scifi movies.
music is music you dick
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me