Recently I changed gauge from 9's to 10's on my PRS Paul Allender, because I done this the tension was increased and so my trem pulled up so it wasn't flat. So to fix this I added an extra spring that came with the guitar so my setup is:

||||| and it used to be || ||

Is it ok to have 5 springs in the back? But I don't want my trem to be pulled out everywhere :L
I was about six there. You don't want to see me go to ten. Get your shit. We're going to my room.
I dont know much about PRS trems, but if its a standard trem, you want at least 3 or 4 mm off the base, so you can pull back on it, 5 springs wont hurt it, its just causing it to be a hardtail guitar instead of a tremlo guitar.

EDIT: I use .10's and I only use two springs.
Did you try just tightening the screws on the springs first? I can't imagine going from 9's to 10's would require another spring.
Ibanez S7320
Peavey 5150 + Mesa 2x12 Rectifier
Well I never use the trem anyway :L

I didn't bother tightning the screws because I don't really intend to use the trem, I mean I can't even find my trem arm...
I was about six there. You don't want to see me go to ten. Get your shit. We're going to my room.
It's fine. 5 springs doesn't hurt anything, it just holds the bridge tighter and increases sustain. The drawback of 5 springs is that it means you can bend notes up with your bar but that isn't a drawback for most people.
Not taking any online orders.