Which is BETTER!!!!???? And an you still get the j2sp? I´m looking sound that is similiar to Laiho but I don´t want to buy his signature models!
j2sp.. if it were still around
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
I don't think it really matters. They're virtually the same guitar,.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Snake™
I don't think it really matters. They're virtually the same guitar,.

not at all, the j2sp was made before fender bought jackson, therefore it was definately better. the quality is greatly better on the j2sp
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
I think that the rrj2sp is jackson stars model.

You'll have to look real hard for one.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Oh SH**... But I´m definetely after Alexis tone without changing mics or anything.So which one is closer that tone I so burnly desire
you could look for his japanese versions of his guitar.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Quote by GuitarManiac110
Line six spider 3. I maybe buy new one with the guitar.

Then it doesn't really matter which guitar you will pick, you will get the exact same sound with your new guitar as with your old one. Go for a new amp first, then polish your tone with new guitar.
Quote by GuitarManiac110
Oh SH**... But I´m definetely after Alexis tone without changing mics or anything.So which one is closer that tone I so burnly desire

If you want Alexi's tone then you'll definitely want to mimic his amp set up as close as possible.
ESP/Edwards SV models?

probably better than the alexi model too.

But I also have to second the new amp motion (unless off course you desperately crave a new guitar first)
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by matt360
not at all, the j2sp was made before fender bought jackson, therefore it was definately better. the quality is greatly better on the j2sp

Oh shut up and stop following the flock. Admittedly just after the buy out things were a bit hectic with Jackson as they moved to the Corona factory. Now though there is improved quality in lower end models and you can see that just by comparing the specs to the old ones. Have you played a USA custom shop Jackson from before and after the buy out? Well I have and let me tell you there's no difference and you know why... cause there made to the same specs and by the most of the same people... also they have brought loads of awesome Charvels back from the dead which can't be a bad thing.

I have to say If I could get a hold of one I'd get a J2SP no question (there just damn sexy)
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Save the money you would spend on a guitar and buy a different amp. As previously stated, you will never get an Alexi Laiho tone with a Spider III.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?