hi and welcome to my thread i recently my birthday and with all my money and my £30 that i had already i now have £300 (was £350) and i needed to know i should buy a new guitar i already own a sg copy made by vintage this models the vs6 i brought it on ebay 2nd hand and i was wondering if i should buy another guitar this really cheap shop was selling dano 63s for £95 rrp£229 should i get one? is this guitar good for nirvana rchp jimi hendrix and others like i would keep the vs6 for mettallica,iron maiden and acdc. or should i give my vs6 a good set up

thxs ,the dot man
what kind of amp do you have? you're probably better off saving up more money to get either a better amp, better guitar, or both. no point in having two low end guitars when a little patience can get you a nicer guitar or amp.
just save up for a nice rig to play rather than having a whole bunch of low end gear
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by darkcheef
Do you mean mg?

I do believe it is indeed an MG, anyway from what I hear the Vintage guitars are great so maybe you could go to a new amp. And don't pay anyone for a set up learn to do it yourself, best thing you could know.