i play for the my school's quiet time (its where u pray and read the bible), and the atmosphere is really quiet (obviously). what good songs could i play? i check the "what songs" thread but it didnt really help..
If it's just you having to play something, do some chords and add notes, and just improvise some in a pretty way. But, if you have to sing and such, do songs like "how he loves", and other songs that are cresendo-based, so you can play them slow and quiet.

Idk just an idea.
^Ha. Haha. Not freaking funny. This isn't the pit. You can take your stupid post and leave.

Anyway, just do some fingerpicking with chords, light struming with picked notes, stuff like that.

Oh, and if you're feeling adventurous, you could learn to play Brad Paisley's acoustic solo version of What A Friend We Have in Jesus. Its a beautiful song. There's a pretty accurate tab on here too, but its in Guitar Pro

That quiet time sounds really cool too. Stuff like that makes me wish I didn't go to a public school
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Oct 10, 2009,
i,m pretty sure you can find the tabs to SING AROUND THE CAMPFIRE and JESSUS loves YOU along with MICHAEL ROWWITH ABOARD THE SHORE truly beautifull songs, GOD BLESS,I HOPE YOU FIND THEM if not E mail me and i,ll try to help ... god bless
^Highway to Hell?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Check out some Iron & Wine stuff. Very laid back but with mood and meaning.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

:L! Love these ideas!
Quote by fingerguy
How about "Running with the Devil"? OH COME ON! That was funny!

Quote by Natrone
^Highway to Hell?

Anyway, seriously...
I vote Jason Mraz. Its very chilling music.. & if not, try some finger picking like tears in heaven. Hope I helped