im going to start playing at a retrirement home and i need song ideas, stuff that old people like . any suggestions?
DEATH METAL!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, maybe stuff by the beatles, or ask them what they would like to hear. Good Luck.
Geriatric Metal!!!!
I tell you, there's money to be made outta this.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

^^LOL geriatric metal
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

Hey pachuco

or any type of swing music, or blues

it'll remind them of their youth
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Play some delta blues, they probably remember that.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Sinatra, Dean Martin, or anything else from the Rat Pack dudes...BB King...Elvis...Beatles. Although the Beatles might be the devil's music to them, haha.
Warwick Corvette $$ 4-string
Ibanez GSR200
SWR Goliath II 4x10
Eden 115XL
Carvin B1500 head
Something that was made 50 years ago. Even Michael Jackson covers if your really desperate.
Seriously though, some old stuff that will be easy on their ears. If you play anything made in the year 2000...well...just don't.
Unless you play something like Caught Up or Webs by the Fall of Troy. There are some newish bands that try to make some oldschool songs that actually come out sounding pretty decent.