I found one of these on Craigslist for a great price, and I was wondering if anybody could tell me about it. I'm in the market for a loud, clean amp to run pedals into and this seems to fit the bill although I can't find good clips anywhere. If I'm not mistaken MatrixClaw has one of these, so help me out if you're out there

Thanks everyone

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Commented you back, but:

This site can tell you all the specs, how everything functions, etc:

http://www.diyguitarist.com/GuitarAmps/Convert.htm

It's a really awesome amp though, I have mine for sale as well, but I may just end up keeping it. The cleans on mine are phenomenal and pretty much any sound can be achieved on it with the right modules. Pentode/Triode switches are cool as well as the built-in attenuator, which lets you bring the wattage all the way down to 5W. Mine has an EVM-12L speaker in it as well, which since the amp is open-back, you'd think it would be looser at high gain, but the EVM keeps it tight as hell, even tighter than most closed-back cabs I've owned
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I've been on that site, but I'm curious about the reliability. I think I just need to try it to get a feel for the intangibles. Do you have clips of yours?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

No clips unfortunately, mine is buried under a stack of little combo amps and my guitar cases lmao. I haven't used it in a while

They're built very well as far as I can tell, mine just had a few problems when I bought it because people don't know how to take care of their amps But then again, I got a ****ing steal on mine

Beware... they are VERY heavy.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Haha thanks, I'll keep that in consideration. I have some casters on an old 115 cab that I never use, so I might use those. I read that as long as you keep them clean and make sure the contacts on the modules are cleared of dust they work really well. I really look forward to trying one I saw your NAD thread and this isn't nearly as much of a steal as yours was but I think $300 is a fair price... I'll actually profit after selling my Classic 50, which just means I can buy more pedals

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣