Ok so I want a brighter poppy distorted sound. Should I get a special humbucker to get a brighter sound? Should I get a distortion pedal? Or should I get a new amp? I'm being pretty vague, but to be honest I really dont know what I should get so I'm basically leaving it open for all suggestions
i have a roland cube amp, and a squire strat with a sd invader in the bridge, and thats it
your best bet is to get an EQ or and or a good reverb for your set up. on your EQ boost up 1K,4K, and 8K. that should give you a nice bright sound and if you can set your reverb right itll have a very nice sharp sound.
Tedday says hi
higher pot's value,the more treble they let through
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
right under the knobs...... knobs go on the pots. take knob off. under control cavity cover. see the circular things with 3 lugs? those are the pots. loosen the nuts that are on the guitars face. simple desoldering then soldering.
Quote by O.O Meow O.O

+50, I lol'd.

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.