Page 1 of 2
Hey , Lately im, felling a bit out of shape , since I left sports a year ago , and im skinny and not a single muscle on sight -_- , so I'm 1,80m/5'9, and 63Kg/138Lbs , and i have a "hole" in my hest , due to my Asma when i was a child.
So what i wanna know , is if anyone has any tips on gaining weight , and chest exercices that really work , i've tried gaining weight many times , but can't...So...any tips ^^ ?
Gear :Squier + Vypyr 15W / UCG102 + Picks = Awesomeness !
Don't poop?
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
eat
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Eat smaller people.

..Or try tickling the back of your throat with your fingers.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
ask malmsteem
Quote by rorypearce
"Orange amp owners unite"?

......form of... Tiny terror

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
Head over to the weightlifting/nutrition thread for a better answer but basically, learn how to lift properly if you don't know how to, lift 4 times per week. High weight with low reps helps to bulk up. Start drinking whey protein shakes.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
You seem like a carbon copy of my friend. He is like 6'3ish though, but he is skinny as hell, no muscle, and also has a bowl in his chest. He eats intense amounts of food but won't gain any weight. His metabolism is a beast.
Just eat.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Drink Power Thirst.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by SteveHouse
BEEF CAKE!!!!

WHEN IS THIS GONNA BE ON THE AIR
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
If only i could lose some weight, I also am in need of chest excercises as ihave mild poland's syndrome (basicaly, one moob bigger than the other as one of them has no muscle)
Quote by rorypearce
"Orange amp owners unite"?

......form of... Tiny terror

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
Eat lots, and eat consistently, eat heaps of pasta etc. Exercise heaps and make sure you follow a routine. Go to a doctor and ask him for advice, they will write you out a weekly to do list.
a little lost.....
Quote by Gregray88
You seem like a carbon copy of my friend. He is like 6'3ish though, but he is skinny as hell, no muscle, and also has a bowl in his chest. He eats intense amounts of food but won't gain any weight. His metabolism is a beast.

exacly...im always eating , but never gain weight , i've tried to pass 15 days eating on MCdonnald's and not even 1 Kg...still the same weight.

I want to gain Fat , because it's easier to convert fat to muscle , than getting muscle out of nowhere...?

Some people refered the Whey , before i workout , or something about Creatine ?
replace all your "light" products with heavier. As in more calories in mayonaise, no non-fat stuff. get a good rich butter.

had the same problem
I dont actually like Mayo...(here in portugal people don't eat it a lot) , im going next week to a nutricionist to get some advise, but would like to hear from Ug members some too =)

Getting adicted to WoW , will blow my money away and my social life -_-
Just eating allot won't work if you have a fast motabalism like me. You'll have to go on a special diet, were you drink special protien shakes and stuff.

I was gunna try it but i realised i'd have to completley change my lifestyle. Eating at strange times, spending allot of time in the gym ext. I supose i've just grown to like the way I look now, i'm toned, just not really muscley.

Anyway you can gain weight, i've seen people do it before. But you need to be commited because it takes allot of effort. Good luck dude
I guess you should, lift weights often and eat whatever you want as in like meat and bk when you want and stuff
I dont get why you didn't just google it. "how to gain weight" Is it that hard to type that?
I see a lot of people are saying you should lift weights. DON'T DO IT eventually you will gain muscle and thus weight, but in the first 2 months you will only lose t because of the energy you need.

Your nutricionist will probably say the same. Couple years ago I had to see one too for the same problem
Last edited by Antis0cial at Oct 10, 2009,
well, its like some people said , Even my girlfriend has the same fast metabolism as me, but she's a girl and thin wich makes her hot , but as man , i would like to increase my wieght and mass, but not excessive...just to get a bit toned , like this guy from Fight Club

Quote by ricardo_sousa11
well, its like some people said , Even my girlfriend has the same fast metabolism as me, but she's a girl and thin wich makes her hot , but as man , i would like to increase my wieght and mass, but not excessive...just to get a bit toned , like this guy from Fight Club

You want to look like Brad Pitt?

Might I suggest lowering your standards just a tad.
Quote by Gregray88

am i your friend?
what you descibed there is me

I don't think he's too toned , but i mean , something toned instead of Mass destruction arms.

I've used a converter and it said 1,80 is 5,91...so i guess its right..
Eat more calories then you spend.

That's it.
I am a postmodern vegetarian, I eat meat ironically.
Quote by Dirge Humani
You want to look like Brad Pitt?

Might I suggest lowering your standards just a tad.

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Page 1 of 2