My flatmates were browsing freeview (British digital TV) and came across (no pun intended) Gay Rabbit - a TV channel dedicated to gay personals. So I thought it might be fun if The Pit monkeys could come up with their own personals - gay or otherwise and post them for the fun of it. Use your imagination, funniest wins an e-cookie or three!

I'll get the ball rolling!

Hi, fun loving 21 yr old would like to meet 50 Yr/O man for herpes, and casual sex.

Okay guys, do your best - I expect to see better than this!
There's a gay thread - just go there and talk about your denial
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
^^^ ouch
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by pyjamallama
*hangs head in shame* I'll be on my way then.

My girlfriend is going be p*ssed...

By pissed do you mean unsatisfied but by no means suprised?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Grow up ^, the guy is just trying to make a thread to entertain us.
.................. ....
Smells like fish
i Want To Stick My Pee Pee In Your Bumhole
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Hi, male, 18, looking for girl who can make a thread, relate her self to it, turn it into a blog and get it closed for moral and political reasons.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
Hi, male, 18, looking for girl who can make a thread, relate her self to it, turn it into a blog and get it closed for moral and political reasons.

F/A/SSA and what is this?
do you want to talk about the way you've been feeling lately, man?
don't worry its totally natural, there's nothing to be afraid of.
Quote by Venice King
By pissed do you mean unsatisfied but by no means suprised?

Oh, she's always been unsatisfied - surprised? nope, there's only so many times you go for the wrong hole before she starts to wonder...
Hmm I was a bit harsh before so I'll try my best to compensate.

36 Male
Singer, good build, ridiculously tanned, care alot about my looks and have been in denial about my sexuality all my life but just recently broke up with my wife Katie Price and looking to make up for lost time.

Quote by pyjamallama
Oh, she's always been unsatisfied - surprised? nope, there's only so many times you go for the wrong hole before she starts to wonder...

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Last edited by Venice King at Oct 10, 2009,
Alrighty tighty, so lets get to it Mr. I live with my mother, and I like to go shopping, OMG.
What do you get when you kiss a guy? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia. After you do, he'll never phone you. I will. Box 1745.
Aodhan, Downpatrick, UK
Quote by Lyoto
the guy is just trying to make a thread to entertain us.

well actually I was more trying to entertain myself from a night in! but thanks for tying to stick up for me!

Quote by Venice King
Hmm I was a bit harsh before so I'll try my best to compensate.

36 Male
Singer, good build, ridiculously tanned, care alot about my looks and have been in denial all my life about my sexuality but just recently broke up with my wife Katie Price and looking to make up for lost time.

nice one, this made me chuckle!
Quote by Lyoto
Grow up ^, the guy is just trying to make a thread to entertain us.

Agreed, as am said girlfriend.

19 y/o fem, looking for her glasses so she can waste more time online.
Take 2;

18/male
Looking to have sex with another man, I'm not gay - Just want to piss off parents.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Venice King
Take 2;

18/male
Looking to have sex with another man, I'm not gay - Just want to piss off parents.

Actually made me laugh out loud.
Quote by iarehannah
Agreed, as am said girlfriend.

19 y/o fem, looking for her glasses so she can waste more time online.

I missed this post, you're actually TS's girlfriend?

...Akward.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Venice King
I missed this post, you're actually TS's girlfriend?

...Akward.

That I am. And in reply to an earlier post, which made you giggle (i.e. "Oh, she's always been unsatisfied - surprised? nope, there's only so many times you go for the wrong hole before she starts to wonder...") he is certianly a noob and says things only to make others laugh. No need to feel awkward though.
Quote by iarehannah
That I am. And in reply to an earlier post, which made you giggle (i.e. "Oh, she's always been unsatisfied - surprised? nope, there's only so many times you go for the wrong hole before she starts to wonder...") he is certianly a noob and says things only to make others laugh. No need to feel awkward though.

I was joking about the akward thing Although I didn't expect TS's girlfriend to appear in the thread after I posted it

This thread seems to have died...
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Venice King
I was joking about the akward thing Although I didn't expect TS's girlfriend to appear in the thread after I posted it

This thread seems to have died...

Haha, well, girlfriends do turn up at the most inconvient of times. But yes. Dead thread, now off topic. Maybe I can come up with another "Add"?

Blonde, pretty, obese girl looking for someone to take her to McDonalds, maybe more.
Quote by pyjamallama
so have I! This may be the last time I try to be a smart arse in a long time...

Does this mean the flaming has stopped or should I return to my hiding place

I say return
Quote by Duffman123
I say return

Once again I have laughed out loud at my laptop.
Quote by iarehannah
Blonde, pretty, obese girl looking for someone to take her to McDonalds, maybe more.

I can't let you beat me.

Shy timid 21 Y/O looking for witty quips to enlarge e-penis. (hopefully ones that don't land him in trouble).
Quote by pyjamallama
I can't let you beat me.

Shy timid 21 Y/O looking for witty quips to enlarge e-penis. (hopefully ones that don't land him in trouble).

Get an e-Sweedish Penis Enlarger, like Austin Powers has.
Hi, I'm 12 and definately NOT A COP and looking for man over 18 yrs old to bring me happy meals into my home while my parents are at work for the day
Quote by The Shroom420
Hi, I'm 12 and definately NOT A COP and looking for man over 18 yrs old to bring me happy meals into my home while my parents are at work for the day

Happy Meals with extra happy