I'm going to make the following modifications to my LP, let me know if you have any ideas, anything is helpful.

Adding:
-Neck sustainiac pick up (really cool)
-Floyd Rose (if possible)
-Replacing tuning pegs and knobs

I'm really trying to make this guitar unique so if you have any ideas let me know!

I'm running it through an orange amp, a slash series wah pedal, and a compressor by boss and possibly a delay effect.
Gear
American Fender Stratocaster (SCN pups)
Gibson Les Paul: Custom
Samson Q6 Mic
Balls
as far as i know its pretty impossible to put a floyd rose on a les paul because of the angle of the neck. the only LP ive known of to use a FR is the axcess and it has virtually no neck angle. im not familiar with the les paul special but im gonna have to take a guess and say that it has an angle and you arent gonna be able to go through with the FR.

Hope this helps,
Josh
Gear:
1983 Gibson Futura
Gibson Explorer (copy)
Ibanez 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Raven Halfstack
Boss ML-2 Metal Core
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Home-made killswitch pedal and amp footswitch
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Ibanez PUE-5 Multi Effects
Quote by Gibson Futura
as far as i know its pretty impossible to put a floyd rose on a les paul because of the angle of the neck. the only LP ive known of to use a FR is the axcess and it has virtually no neck angle. im not familiar with the les paul special but im gonna have to take a guess and say that it has an angle and you arent gonna be able to go through with the FR.

Hope this helps,
Josh

Thanks Josh
Gear
American Fender Stratocaster (SCN pups)
Gibson Les Paul: Custom
Samson Q6 Mic
Balls
You could probably fit a Bigsby on it. You won't be able to dive bomb like with a tremolo but you'll get a nice vibrato out of it.
You could put an FR on, but it couldn't be recessed.

Contrary to popular belief, FR's do require neck angle, provided they're not recessed. That means no pull ups, only dives.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I'm looking into special mods. did a full rewire, repaint and new hardware on my Epiphone LP Pseical model II. also has ON/OFF/ON Killswitch and a midi XY pad. Love to add sustainer too but i really dont wanna take my guitar apart again to add it. might find another way. OR do almost the same with my custom build if i ever get it started.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x