Okay, I've been trying to convert a myspace song to an mp3, and I can't figure out how to do it, I've been at this for about 45 minutes and nothing. I've tried numerous programs which aren't working, and all I want is one damn song.
http://www.myspace.com/marchofchronos
The song Ashes and Blood.

Can anybody help me please.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Audacity.

Just record what's coming out of your sound card and save it as an MP3.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Is audacity free? And how bad would the quality be? I'm not picky when it comes to low sound quality but if it's so bad that I can't hear anything then that sucks.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
You could do the above or preferably get Firefox, install an add-on called Download Helper and use it to download the song directly from myspace.

You will also get it in the full quality that the upload has.
Last edited by javax6 at Oct 10, 2009,
Audacity is free just google it, It's a great programe, what the guy above said, just set it to capture your soundcard and you're golden, your sound card by default will be set as.... bugger... i'll get back to you on that...
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Okay I tried audacity and don't know how to work it, and the download helper isn't helping either if anyone could explain how to use either of the aforementioned tools I'd be very grateful.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Nah that site is down right now, I tried it earlier, thanks though.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by The Virtuoso
Okay I tried audacity and don't know how to work it, and the download helper isn't helping either if anyone could explain how to use either of the aforementioned tools I'd be very grateful.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1694/audacity.png

This should help you a bit. Sometimes the menu with Stereo Mix is grayed out, I'm not sure why that happens.
Thanks, I'll try it.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Okay what you suggested Meurglys worked, but now how to I convert it to an mp3?
Quote by Senor Kristian
It worked! I just saved the file, and then tried to open it with itunes and ta da! Only problem is that the one song came out as being 66.6 MB, Thanks to all that contributed.
Quote by Senor Kristian