I have a question for those attending university . I can go to a local community college for two years and transfer to a local uni for two and have a full scholarship. The only thing I would have to pay for is books. The thing is, the requirements for this scholarship are pretty low and I feel I could do better. Also, I am not crazy about the idea of going to a community college. I'm not so sure I could get enough scholarship money to pay for my college otherwise and I will most likely end up with more debt if I choose a different uni. What would you guys advise me to do?
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
i feel you have to go where you are comfortable. I turned down a extra 10 grand a year for an institution of the same calliber
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
a full ride is a full ride, no matter what the requirements are. trust me, paying off student loans sucks. save your money